+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Bennett on leaving Cowboys for Giants

“People leave Dell all the time to go work for Mac.” The cowboys just got defecated on. So did dell. And I can't stop laughing.. (:

Re: Bennett on leaving Cowboys for Giants

[quote user="Redzone42"]“People leave Dell all the time to go work for Mac.” The cowboys just got defecated on. So did dell. And I can't stop laughing.. (:
    [/quote]I would advise Bennett to first do something in this leage before he says anything else. His career thus far has amounted to NOTHING and he isn't any more special because he signed with us. There was a RESERVE quarter back who signed with the eagles last year and promptly called them the Dream Team. Bennett needs to come down off his high quickly and start showing people here that he is serious about being a PROFESSIONAL football player in the greatest city in the world. Talk is cheap, play the game! Go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Redzone42"]“People leave Dell all the time to go work for Mac.” The cowboys just got defecated on. So did dell. And I can't stop laughing.. (:
    [/quote]I would advise Bennett to first do something in this leage before he says anything else. His career thus far has amounted to NOTHING and he isn't any more special because he signed with us. There was a RESERVE quarter back who signed with the eagles last year and promptly called them the Dream Team. Bennett needs to come down off his high quickly and start showing people here that he is serious about being a PROFESSIONAL football player in the greatest city in the world. Talk is cheap, play the game! Go Blue!![/quote]

wow. exaggerate things much? surely we can do better than that

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Redzone42"]“People leave Dell all the time to go work for Mac.” The cowboys just got defecated on. So did dell. And I can't stop laughing.. (:
    [/quote]I would advise Bennett to first do something in this leage before he says anything else. His career thus far has amounted to NOTHING and he isn't any more special because he signed with us. There was a RESERVE quarter back who signed with the eagles last year and promptly called them the Dream Team. Bennett needs to come down off his high quickly and start showing people here that he is serious about being a PROFESSIONAL football player in the greatest city in the world. Talk is cheap, play the game! Go Blue!![/quote]Well Benet may do well with the Giants since they have real good te coach.

Bench Player

[/quote]I would advise Bennett to first do something in this leage before he says anything else. His career thus far has amounted to NOTHING and he isn't any more special because he signed with us. There was a RESERVE quarter back who signed with the eagles last year and promptly called them the Dream Team. Bennett needs to come down off his high quickly and start showing people here that he is serious about being a PROFESSIONAL football player in the greatest city in the world. Talk is cheap, play the game! Go Blue!![/quote]

I don't think this comment will have a negative effect on this team. We just won the Superbowl, and over the last few years we've owned the cowboys so his comment is understandable... and pretty funny.

All-Pro

It's a one year deal, next year around this time he will say the same thing again...

Veteran

[quote user="Redzone42"]“People leave Dell all the time to go work for Mac.” The cowboys just got defecated on. So did dell. And I can't stop laughing.. (:
    [/quote]He pours sugar on his Cap N crunch, I dont like him.

I just hope he realizes he's going to need to bring along different software than he supplied on his last computing gig!!

Veteran

[quote user="chasjay"]I just hope he realizes he's going to need to bring along different software than he supplied on his last computing gig!!
    [/quote]

Post of the day!

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="chasjay"]I just hope he realizes he's going to need to bring along different software than he supplied on his last computing gig!!
    [/quote]

Post of the day![/quote]

Thanks - my first honor!