+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can he block?

Can he block?

That's all I want to know at this moment?

Bench Player

Re: Can he block?

i have heard good things, yes.

According to Cowboys fans, that's the only thing he does well

Bench Player

[quote user="egyptian420"]According to Cowboys fans, that's the only thing he does well
    [/quote]

I think this kid is special and Eli will bring the best out of him. If they gel well during the offseason, the sky is the limit.

whats the worst thing that happens? It's a one year deal...he comes in, stinks it up and drops a couple balls? Us fans have come to expect that from our TE's the past few years so if he stays healthy and can atleast be a solid blocker for us, it was worth a shot.

I heard he has arms like a T-Rex!

[quote user="Desepx"][quote user="egyptian420"]According to Cowboys fans, that's the only thing he does well
    [/quote]

I think this kid is special and Eli will bring the best out of him. If they gel well during the offseason, the sky is the limit.

whats the worst thing that happens? It's a one year deal...he comes in, stinks it up and drops a couple balls? Us fans have come to expect that from our TE's the past few years so if he stays healthy and can atleast be a solid blocker for us, it was worth a shot.
    [/quote]Uncle Ben still needs to do his part.

[quote user="Desepx"][quote user="egyptian420"]According to Cowboys fans, that's the only thing he does well
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    I'm with you man

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"

[quote user="Bohemian"]I heard he has arms like a T-Rex!
    [/quote]

It's true. He doesn't have the softest hands and Ballard probably has better but...He is more athletic and a more solid blocker. The guy lays people out. I'm just concerned that the guy holds onto the ball once Eli does what he does and throws it into the fire...If you know what I mean.

Boss too got gun shy and MB needs to get physical in the line of fire.

Veteran

The answer is YES - Bennett can Block and built like an adonis. Personally I think he got stuck behind Whitten - but if you remember correctly they ran screens for him and tried to get him involved which indicates he flashes in practice their may just not have been enough balls to go around. But even if he JUST blocks he will be motivated in what will be another contract year. That Jerrraaahh Reese sure is a smart one.

He is an EXCELLENT blocker.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."