+ Reply to Thread

OK Cap-aholics, where are we at with cap space after Carr and Bennett have signed

We had $3 mil before signing Hixon,Baas and Diehl restructured giving us another $3 mil-ish

We signed Hixon $640,000, T. Thomas, Ballard, Coe, Tryon, Carr and brought in Bennett so my estimates are $6.6+ mil....

Is this right....seems like we are over the cap, no? Anyone know what it is?...I am not a capologist!

Veteran

Re: OK Cap-aholics, where are we at with ap space after Carr and Bennett have signed

Hungrryyy the truth is there are different reports based on different sites. It's not always easy to hit the nail on the head. I think there is still space - in fact I was reading about 2-4 mill - but that could be wrong as well. Still Jerraaaahhh is not done - not saying he is gonna splash the pot - but I expect a couple more moves - including goff and perhaps a stop gap or two (maybe 2nd back or 3rd safety)

Re: OK Cap-aholics, where are we at with ap space after Carr and Bennett have signed

[quote user="dave56dj"]Hungrryyy the truth is there are different reports based on different sites. It's not always easy to hit the nail on the head. I think there is still space - in fact I was reading about 2-4 mill - but that could be wrong as well. Still Jerraaaahhh is not done - not saying he is gonna splash the pot - but I expect a couple more moves - including goff and perhaps a stop gap or two (maybe 2nd back or 3rd safety)
    [/quote]Yeah I would like Goff back.

[quote user="dave56dj"]Hungrryyy the truth is there are different reports based on different sites. It's not always easy to hit the nail on the head. I think there is still space - in fact I was reading about 2-4 mill - but that could be wrong as well. Still Jerraaaahhh is not done - not saying he is gonna splash the pot - but I expect a couple more moves - including goff and perhaps a stop gap or two (maybe 2nd back or 3rd safety)
    [/quote]

Jerry will splash da poht ven-ever the @#$# he wants. Hokay?

Rounders FTW

Scoops

[quote user="scoopscj"][quote user="dave56dj"]Hungrryyy the truth is there are different reports based on different sites. It's not always easy to hit the nail on the head. I think there is still space - in fact I was reading about 2-4 mill - but that could be wrong as well. Still Jerraaaahhh is not done - not saying he is gonna splash the pot - but I expect a couple more moves - including goff and perhaps a stop gap or two (maybe 2nd back or 3rd safety)
    [/quote]

Jerry will splash da poht ven-ever the @#$# he wants.** Hokay?

Rounders FTW

Scoops

[/quote]
    Great movie.

Re: OK Cap-aholics, where are we at with cap space after Carr and Bennett have signed

When did we re-sign Carr? If we did I am glad because he is the perfect back up for Eli.

Re: OK Cap-aholics, where are we at with cap space after Carr and Bennett have signed

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]When did we re-sign Carr? If we did I am glad because he is the perfect back up for Eli.[/quote]Carr re-signed last night