+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TIGHT END SITUATION

Happy Giants signed Bennett. Will prove to be a good signing. Ballad in all likelihood won't be ready to play until mid-season, if that. Beckum should and will be released via injury settlement. Giants need to resign Boss now. Will come cheap and pairing him and Bennett will be a great combination especially for blocking. Pascoe can return to his H-Back Role. We now go from a shaky position to solid position with three very good players who will produce.

Re: TIGHT END SITUATION

[quote user="NYGiantsFan56"]Happy Giants signed Bennett. Will prove to be a good signing. Ballad in all likelihood won't be ready to play until mid-season, if that. Beckum should and will be released via injury settlement. Giants need to resign Boss now. Will come cheap and pairing him and Bennett will be a great combination especially for blocking. Pascoe can return to his H-Back Role. We now go from a shaky position to solid position with three very good players who will produce.[/quote] we didn't miss a beat with ballard when boss left....we can find a TE in the middle of the draft to serve just fine.........Also, have we ever signed a guy back after leaving the team?

Boss is one head injury away from referring to himself in third person for the rest of his life. I'm actually hoping some team with extra cash overpays him a bit.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Boss is one head injury away from referring to himself in third person for the rest of his life.* I'm actually hoping some team with extra cash overpays him a bit.
    [/quote]
    Ricky Henderson always referred to himself in the 3rd person, and there was nothing wrong with Ricky.

I'm thinking of doing it myself. Makes me sound more important to myself.

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="NYGiantsFan56"]Happy Giants signed Bennett. Will prove to be a good signing. Ballad in all likelihood won't be ready to play until mid-season, if that. Beckum should and will be released via injury settlement. Giants need to resign Boss now. Will come cheap and pairing him and Bennett will be a great combination especially for blocking. Pascoe can return to his H-Back Role. We now go from a shaky position to solid position with three very good players who will produce.[/quote] we didn't miss a beat with ballard when boss left....we can find a TE in the middle of the draft to serve just fine.........Also, have we ever signed a guy back after leaving the team?[/quote]
    You have a good point. If they don't sign Boss, what is the story on this Christian Hopkins guy from our practice squad? He is 6'5 and 270. Story has it he plays hard in practice and has good hands.

No dude, we don't want BOSS after what he did. Plus he injured prone, we just fine, we just won the Super-Bowl with out him, so his service is no longer needed.

Veteran

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="bLuereverie"]Boss is one head injury away from referring to himself in third person for the rest of his life.* I'm actually hoping some team with extra cash overpays him a bit.
    [/quote]
    Ricky Henderson always referred to himself in the 3rd person, and there was nothing wrong with Ricky.

I'm thinking of doing it myself. Makes me sound more important to myself.[/quote]LOL

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]No dude, we don't want BOSS after what he did. Plus he injured prone, we just fine, we just won the Super-Bowl with out him, so his service is no longer needed.[/quote]
    Yeah I know. How about our practice squad guy Christian Hopkins? Coughlin spoke highly of him after Super Bowl. What is the story on him? They say he plays hard in practice and has good hands.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="bLuereverie"]Boss is one head injury away from referring to himself in third person for the rest of his life. I'm actually hoping some team with extra cash overpays him a bit.
    [/quote]

I'm thinking of doing it myself. Makes me sound more important to myself.[/quote]

I just think it would be cool if Kevin referred to himself as The Boss. I only hope he does it in jest and not because his corpus collasum isn't leaking out of his left ear.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Boss is one head injury away from referring to himself in third person for the rest of his life. I'm actually hoping some team with extra cash overpays him a bit.
    [/quote]I'm on the same track as you but personally hope that he hits the lottery in Montana and chooses to retire. We don't need another guy with concussion syndrome.
    No one remembers who came in second.