+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

twitter war!! shockey wants back toomer says not so fast.

Amani Toomer just tweeted no thanks his words to Reese in 08 were I will never play for you again let him keep his word. bad teammate worse person!!!

blew me away!!!

For a second I thought about having shockey back allowing him to make right what he once fouled up... but if his ex teammate who does not play anymore feels that way imagine how someone like Eli would feel about a return..

very strong emotions... I wish I knew how to give a link out here

Re: twitter war!! shockey wants back toomer says not so fast.

There'd have to be some serious discussion between Reese and Shockey to have Shockey back here again.

Bad teammate

I like guys like kevin Boss, ballard who actually have a heart for this team.

Although Kevin boss left, he still loved being a giant

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]There'd have to be some serious discussion between Reese and Shockey to have Shockey back here again.

Bad teammate

I like guys like kevin Boss, ballard who actually have a heart for this team.

Although Kevin boss left, he still loved being a giant[/quote]

I true. I loved shockey!! then became a huge critisizer of his antics .. met a lot of resistence on this board, but as time went on it healed some wounds he left behind.. and for a second I thought about it... now after seeing toomers feelings I cant say much that could as a real fan want that back here with this team.. he used to embarrass Eli when he overthrew him and when Eli put it on the money shockey would drop the ball and slap his hands laughing like a clown going aw shucks should of had that one.. We really came a long way since those days.. dont need that one bit.

daven and cantblameshockeynow are going "**** you toomer!"
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

" I'll also remind you that Reuben Randle is a greater threat than Jason Witten."

[quote user="bigbluefan1986"]very strong emotions... I wish I knew how to give a link out here [/quote]

Yeah, surprising to hear that come out of him. It's great that guys like Toomer and Strahan remain Giants after they've left.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]daven and cantblameshockeynow are going "**** you toomer!"[/quote]

giantsfan, the can'tblameyadayada- is that JS under an alias or a fan?

Shockey can go **** himself

@JeremyShockey: funny how Ny media still try's to make money off me! Can anyone find a quote from me on me wanting to play for GAINTS?

shockey firing back at toomer now... saying he can get a bucket of rocks and throw them at his glass house.

going further sayin cause of his lazy play his leg broke!!

I say celebrity cage match!!!

Shockey would break toomer