+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Olgeetree to visit

One day after former Dallas TE Martellus Bennett signed with New York, Cowboys WR Kevin Ogleetree is visiting the Giants today.

Re: Olgetree to visit

NO

Just send us Witten

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]NO

Just send us Witten [/quote]
    lol looks like we're taking all their scrubs...I hope they change it around here though, I'd image he'd come cheap for the purpose of competing with Jernigan/Hixon/Barden or for depth

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]NO

Just send us Witten [/quote]
    lol looks like we're taking all their scrubs...I hope they change it around here though, I'd image he'd come cheap for the purpose of competing with Jernigan/Hixon/Barden or for depth
    [/quote]

Naw I like M. bennett.

As much as he was a scrub there, he might not be here

Re: Olgeetree to visit

I can see why They want to come to a great team but why take all their rejects.

Ogletree would not be a bad pick-up and could excell here as well...again this hurts Dallas too

I think I would prefer Smith if he is healthy...I expect the Giants will let Smith sweat it out and visits like this will cause him and his agent to come to sensible terms more quickly...we are all set honestly, with the exception of siging Goff...we don't HAVE to bring anyone else...the leverage is all ours.

Veteran

[quote user="hungrrrry"]Ogletree would not be a bad pick-up and could excell here as well...again this hurts Dallas too

I think I would prefer Smith if he is healthy...I expect the Giants will let Smith sweat it out and visits like this will cause him and his agent to come to sensible terms more quickly...we are all set honestly, with the exception of siging Goff...we don't HAVE to bring anyone else...the leverage is all ours.[/quote]

I agree. If this team is willing to take a chance on Hixon one year removed from injury, I don't see why they wouldn't give Smith a shot. Seems like a low risk high reward situation.

[quote user="hungrrrry"]Ogletree would not be a bad pick-up and could excell here as well...again this hurts Dallas too

I think I would prefer Smith if he is healthy...I expect the Giants will let Smith sweat it out and visits like this will cause him and his agent to come to sensible terms more quickly...we are all set honestly, with the exception of siging Goff...we don't HAVE to bring anyone else...the leverage is all ours.[/quote] idk a WR that we could draft in the first 3-4 rounds that wouldn't be a instant upgrade over this guy......I'm all over for upgrading our team,but Olgetree wuld just be wasted spot/$$$

Re: Olgeetree to visit

Hmm, this guy actually showed some promise last year. Wouldn't mind seeing him on the team.

Ogletree is a good depth receiver that can make some big tough catches and take big hits.

He didn't get a lot of opportunities here and reports were that he just wasn't a very hard worker after he made an impact in 2009.

But he's quick, good hand-eye coordination and body control. He's all around a good receiving prospect.