+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GIANTS DONT WANT SHOCKEY BACK

Giants | Jeremy Shockey update
    Thu, 15 Mar 2012 07:41:31 -0700

Updating a previous item, the New York Giants are reportedly not interested in signing free-agent TE Jeremy Shockey (Panthers). Shockey has told the team he'd accept a veteran-minimum salary ($925,000), but that didn't get him anywhere.

0 Comments | Source: The Star-Ledger - Mike Garafolo | Share:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz1pCLSYikl

thank god
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Re: GIANTS DONT WANT SHOCKEY BACK

Good, ****ing bum.

no surprise there at all.

Nope no surprise. He may be a good option if Reese could swallow his pride and have him come in to see if they could iron out their differences from that screaming match they h ad and how shockey said he would never play for the giants again and Reese concurred that he wouldnt while he was there.

However. at 31 he still has prob a few good yrs left and he would not be a feature TE. as long as he was good with that and block. lol. he could be good used in certain situations..

I guess its a moot point now

Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"]

Nope no surprise. He may be a good option if Reese could swallow his pride and have him come in to see if they could iron out their differences from that screaming match they h ad and how shockey said he would never play for the giants again and Reese concurred that he wouldnt while he was there.

However. at 31 he still has prob a few good yrs left and he would not be a feature TE. as long as he was good with that and block. lol. he could be good used in certain situations..

I guess its a moot point now

[/quote]

i was a big shockey homer but he went out classless and he sucks now. he is horrible
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Good non-move by the Giants!

Of course.

All this talk about the Giants taking him back is just silly. I'm fairly certain that the Giants' FO would never even consider such a move, and they have all probably had a good chuckle at Shockey's lame attempts to create a market for his services . . . . . .

Goes to show you what happens if you burn bridges with this FO.

I'm glad we don't need that negative energy on the team and the way he went out sucks so yes I'm glad he not coming back. Plus we really don't have the room for him we have Bennett, Pascoe, and that practice squad guy I forgot his name so we don't need any more T.E.

****ing bum. Wanted him out in 2008, don't want him back now.