+ Reply to Thread

I know I have posted a million of these......

But here is another mock draft......I wanted to piggy back another posters mock where they totally picked different players than what they have been going with. Some posters will be pleased as I have chosen guys that I have seen others talk up alot:

1 Mike Adams OT
    2 Billy Winn DE
    3 Michael Egnew TE
    4 Vontaze Burfict ILB
    5 Marvin McNutt WR
    5C Terrance Ganaway RB
    6 Justin Bethel CB
    7 Kelcie McCray SS
    7C James Hanna TE

Re: I know I have posted a million of these......

The first pick is official we will pick Mike Adams or a MLB like Hightower at the number 32 mark my word.

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]The first pick is official we will pick Mike Adams or a MLB like Hightower at the number 32 mark my word.[/quote]

Marked. Because anything is hardly official.

Not bad, I have Adams in the 1st, a Different DE in the 2nd, and Taze in the mid rounds as well.

I dont see us going TE now that we have Bennett
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

I think dt and WR will be priorities early in the draft

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]But here is another mock draft......I wanted to piggy back another posters mock where they totally picked different players than what they have been going with. Some posters will be pleased as I have chosen guys that I have seen others talk up alot: 1 Mike Adams OT 2 Billy Winn DE 3 Michael Egnew TE 4 Vontaze Burfict ILB 5 Marvin McNutt WR 5C Terrance Ganaway RB 6 Justin Bethel CB 7 Kelcie McCray SS 7C James Hanna TE[/quote] This is actually one of the mocks i dissagre with most...lol I still love ya though!!!lol I do love McNutt, but there is zero chance hes around end of RD 5.. Billy Winn is a player i think is undeserving of his draft status, as hes usually invisible on the field, and i just don't see a big dominant run stuffer, which is what he'll need to be, if hes not a playmaker... Vontaze Burfict is to hit or miss, if your gonna take a guy like Winn early as well.. I do like Ganaway in RD 5, and overall, and i have no problem with a upside CB like Bethel late in the draft... Hanna isn't a terrible 7th rder either.. So overall, i'd give the draft a C-

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]But here is another mock draft......I wanted to piggy back another posters mock where they totally picked different players than what they have been going with. Some posters will be pleased as I have chosen guys that I have seen others talk up alot:

1 Mike Adams OT
    2 Billy Winn DE
    3 Michael Egnew TE
    4 Vontaze Burfict ILB
    5 Marvin McNutt WR
    5C Terrance Ganaway RB
    6 Justin Bethel CB
    7 Kelcie McCray SS
    7C James Hanna TE[/quote]

Keep a first round seat open for Devin Still, DT from Penn State
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GGTM_1977"]But here is another mock draft......I wanted to piggy back another posters mock where they totally picked different players than what they have been going with. Some posters will be pleased as I have chosen guys that I have seen others talk up alot:

1 Mike Adams OT
    2 Billy Winn DE
    3 Michael Egnew TE
    4 Vontaze Burfict ILB
    5 Marvin McNutt WR
    5C Terrance Ganaway RB
    6 Justin Bethel CB
    7 Kelcie McCray SS
    7C James Hanna TE[/quote]

Keep a first round seat open for Devin Still, DT from Penn State
    [/quote]

He's gonna be gone by the time we pick.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)