+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Green Bay Packers message boards are filled with sore losers

I had a blast at Lambeau Field and the Green Bay Packers fans I met there were classy and great people. However, the clowns that run the Green Bay Packers message boards are straight up sore loser tools. They get all upset if you post anything positive about NY Giants in the smack talk section. I so hope we pound Green Bay Packers in playoffs again next year. What a bunch of tools.

Re: Green Bay Packers message boards are filled with sore losers

I was over there the week heading up to the NFC Divisional game; and majority of them were good fans to talk football. </P>

But as soon as they lost most of them became sore losers. They thought being 15-1 entitled them to a Super bowl victory. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

So is this the real fans or the guys who jumped on the bandwagon last year?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="buffyblue"]I had a blast at Lambeau Field and the Green Bay Packers fans I met there were classy and great people. However, the clowns that run the Green Bay Packers message boards are straight up sore loser tools. They get all upset if you post anything positive about NY Giants in the smack talk section. I so hope we pound Green Bay Packers in playoffs again next year. What a bunch of tools.[/quote]</P>

Its one thing if it were Niners fans or Pats fans. Those were close games that could have gone either way.</P>

But we plowed through the Packers like they were nothing. That game wasn't even close. At least the Niners and Pats put up a good fight.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Exactly Moorehead State. The game wasn't even close I didn't post there till two months after NY Giants smashed Green Bay Packers and I posted in the smack talk forum.

They are real crybabies over there that act as if they are entitled to something. I so hope we meet them in the playoffs again next season.

I bELIeve.

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]So is this the real fans or the guys who jumped on the bandwagon last year?
    [/quote]

The moderator on the board over there claims to be a Green Bay Packers fan since 1975.

It should come as no surprise. They are the same folks that cursed Bret Favre when he left.

Veteran

Its true and I agree. Not a good representation of their fanbase over there.

Its like they expected us to just lay down and take it. Because no one was going to stop the mighty 15-1 Packers.

It's also crazy how many guys on there root for two teams. I never understood that notion. Pick a team and stand by it.....none of this flip-flop stuff.

It was kinda funny how all of them were rooting for the Pats to win too. hehe

[quote user="jjj45"]Its true and I agree. Not a good representation of their fanbase over there.

Its like they expected us to just lay down and take it. Because no one was going to stop the mighty 15-1 Packers.

It's also crazy how many guys on there root for two teams. I never understood that notion. Pick a team and stand by it.....none of this flip-flop stuff.

[/quote]

They were all rooting for New England Patriots to beat us.

You know they all make fun of Tom Brady also but at least Tom Brady gave us kudos and didn't make excuses like Aaron Rodgers did we beat them.

I have developed a genuine dislike for Green Bay Packers.

Veteran

[quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="jjj45"]Its true and I agree. Not a good representation of their fanbase over there.

[/quote]

They were all rooting for New England Patriots to beat us.

You know they all make fun of Tom Brady also but at least Tom Brady gave us kudos and didn't make excuses like Aaron Rodgers did we beat them.

I have developed a genuine dislike for Green Bay Packers.[/quote]I also think that you saying NE was a better org than GB hurt them.

I honestly think the Packers org is honest and more classy than NE's is. There's just something so ******y about the Pats.

Veteran

lol look as this sore-loser whiner thread by a Saints/Packers fan.

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/t...l-sends.34853/

the haters always crack me up.

I'm serious. Every guy on there roots for two teams.