+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Bay Packers message boards are filled with sore losers

Re: Green Bay Packers message boards are filled with sore losers

Never liked Green Bay,biggest bandwagon fan base other than the Steelers.

I also think it upset when I wrote that Eli Manning is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers.

I just found it funny that I got banned and I was posting in the smack talk forum.

[quote user="jjj45"]lol look as this sore-loser whiner thread by a Saints/Packers fan.

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/t...l-sends.34853/

the haters always crack me up.

I'm serious. Every guy on there roots for two teams.
    [/quote]

This thread tells me tha this did didn't pay any real attention to the Giants' run. Yes, their defense struggled mightily early in the year what with injuries and general dysfunction...but they started winning games late when they got some guys back and started playing good defense. < 20 points allowed in every playoff game. Surely that counts for something...

[quote user="ru_gmen55"][quote user="jjj45"]lol look as this sore-loser whiner thread by a Saints/Packers fan.

[/quote]

This thread tells me tha this did didn't pay any real attention to the Giants' run. Yes, their defense struggled mightily early in the year what with injuries and general dysfunction...but they started winning games late when they got some guys back and started playing good defense. < 20 points allowed in every playoff game. Surely that counts for something...[/quote]

The thing I found amazing is that after Green Bay Packers barely sqeuked by us during the regular season how anyone would be surprised that we would dominate them when we were healthy. We all saw our win against Green Bay Packers in the playoffs coming from a mile away.

I agree everyone thought Green Bay would be a shoe in.I think Eli is way better than Rodgers with his instincts and calm demeanor.Eli is the best QB in the NFC.

[quote user="bronxvgiant"]I agree everyone thought Green Bay would be a shoe in.I think Eli is way better than Rodgers with his instincts and calm demeanor.Eli is the best QB in the NFC.[/quote]

I agree. I think the only better QB in NFL than Eli Manning is Tomm Brady.

All-Pro

[quote user="bronxvgiant"]I agree everyone thought Green Bay would be a shoe in.I think Eli is way better than Rodgers with his instincts and calm demeanor.Eli is the best QB in the NFC.[/quote]Agreed
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="bronxvgiant"]I agree everyone thought Green Bay would be a shoe in.I think Eli is way better than Rodgers with his instincts and calm demeanor.Eli is the best QB in the NFC.[/quote]

I agree. I think the only better QB in NFL than Eli Manning is Tomm Brady.[/quote]

ISee I think Eli is better than Brady at this point . Not Rodgers

[quote user="Big Blue 418"][quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="bronxvgiant"]I agree everyone thought Green Bay would be a shoe in.I think Eli is way better than Rodgers with his instincts and calm demeanor.Eli is the best QB in the NFC.[/quote]

I agree. I think the only better QB in NFL than Eli Manning is Tomm Brady.[/quote]

ISee I think Eli is better than Brady at this point . Not Rodgers[/quote]

The reason I think Tom Brady is better than Aaron Rodgers is because Tom Brady does more with less. However I think that the top tier of QBs at this point are Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers. If Peyton Manning comes back and is Peyton Manning again then I put him in the top tier too.

[quote user="jjj45"]lol look as this sore-loser whiner thread by a Saints/Packers fan.

[/quote]

Love how they redefine 9-7 as a losing record. Weren't they 10-6 and the #6 seed? At least the 9-7 Giants were seeded higher than them.

So is this guy a Cowboy/Packer/49er fan? I guess his bases are covered.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

+ Reply to Thread