+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Green Bay Packers message boards are filled with sore losers

If we went in as a wild card maybe they can have some type of argument but we won our division. Notice how those clowns don't bring up how our schedule was much rougher than theirs.

I also like the way they spout off about Eli Manning not being ELIte.

It is fun to laugh at those sore losers.

Veteran

[quote user="buffyblue"]I also like the way they spout off about Eli Manning not being ELIte.

It is fun to laugh at those sore losers.[/quote]Yeah whats all that about? to basically give the guy no credit for winning 2 Superbowls is just ridiculous and ignorant.

They are a bunch of sore loser ignorant clowns.

They are just jealous because they expected everyone to play into their hype and lay down for Green Bay Packers.

Of course they hate Eli Manning. He is the only opossing QB to win 2 postseason games at Lambeau Field.

I don't even look at other teams' message boards, I don't understand why anyone would.

[quote user="Flip Empty"]I don't even look at other teams' message boards, I don't understand why anyone would.[/quote]

Out of curiosity as well as just reading something new.

What do you expect from their fans if their QB himself is a sore loser? I had a ton of respect for A. Rodgers up until SB day when he was on the set and he was bi###ing about us faking injuries during our game against them in the playoffs

I used to have respect for SF, and GB...turned out they're both sore a## losers when they lose...no respect left for either franchise. I'm at a point now where I literaly hate every other team in the NFL besides the Giants.

Starter

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="jjj45"]lol look as this sore-loser whiner thread by a Saints/Packers fan.

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/t...l-sends.34853/

the haters always crack me up.

I'm serious. Every guy on there roots for two teams.
    [/quote]

Love how they redefine 9-7 as a losing record.* Weren't they 10-6 and the #6 seed?* At least the 9-7 Giants were seeded higher than them.

So is this guy a Cowboy/Packer/49er fan?* I guess his bases are covered.
    [/quote]

He didn't even supply an argument he just said it as if it were fact. Like those people that say "BOOK IT!" and we are all just supposed to believe them. lol thanks for the laugh guys.

[quote user="ny06"]

I was over there the week heading up to the NFC Divisional game; and majority of them were good fans to talk football. </P>

But as soon as they lost most of them became sore losers. They thought being 15-1 entitled them to a Super bowl victory. </P>

</P>[/quote]Beats the heck out of me why they would still be fussing about the loss (except to be critical of their team). We beat them with one hand tied behind our back. That game wasn't even close.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="ny06"]

I was over there the week heading up to the NFC Divisional game; and majority of them were good fans to talk football. </P>

But as soon as they lost most of them became sore losers. They thought being 15-1 entitled them to a Super bowl victory. </P>

*</P>[/quote]Beats the heck out of me why they would still be fussing about the loss (except to be critical of their team). We beat them with one hand tied behind our back. That game wasn't even close.[/quote]

They are still fussing because they are sore loser crybabies.