+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Green Bay Packers message boards are filled with sore losers

Hey guys I like the Giants and their fans. Sorry if were sore. You guys are a great team.

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Hey guys I like the Giants and their fans. Sorry if were sore. You guys are a great team.[/quote]

you're a good fan and very knowledgable about the game imo..however was suprised when I went over to the packers boards how ignorant some of the fans were when it came to football...the refs were horrible in that game and the giants still won..there was nothing you could really say imo.

the packers seem to have the same arrogance as the cowballs...don't get mad because the NYG blew your doors off...where was the smirk AR has...go chew on some limburger, cheeseheads....

I never joined the forum, but I went there a lot and read. Saw some of you guys there, but I couldn't believe the hostility after they lost when some of you guys kept posting. Even when you guys were just talking about general stuff, some of those guys were just so pissed off lol.

Reading our board alot of our fans are amped for next season's game against the Giants. Most hate the Giants now. I dont though. I think now there is alot of bad blood between the two teams.

I don't get the hate, I always respected GB but many on your forum seem to just hate us. Yeah I can understand why they are upset with losing, but to hear some of you guys talk we are worse then your traditional opponents like the Vikings. Plus it's not like they lost to a team that didn't win the Superbowl lol.

Bench Player

I think it is because we went into their house twice now within this decade and kept them from the super bowl that many thought was darn near a lock. That will leave a bad taste in your mouth.

The hatred toward Eli Manning over there is amazing. Just mention him as even being in the same league as Aaron Rodgers and those clowns throw out the insults.

A big chunk of those fans on that board are from Pennsyltucky and they are Green Bay packers fans so that attests to the type of football fans they are.

Have just been out to Green Bay, went to the Stadium, was quite funny to see every teams gear there for sale except the Giants, not one single thing.</P>

Know they are not thrilled with being ousted twice by Eli and the GMEN in there home but they need to get over it.</P>

Fans I met there were fine, good time ribbing back and forth but ownership over at the stadium needs to grow up.</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

ahh, I understand there are sore losers in all fan bases of all sports.

But one would think that most Packers fans would hate on the Bears, Vikings and Lions moreso than the Giants.

Personally I have nothing against the Pack or any of their players.
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara