+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Green Bay Packers message boards are filled with sore losers

[quote user="buffyblue"]The hatred toward Eli Manning over there is amazing. Just mention him as even being in the same league as Aaron Rodgers and those clowns throw out the insults.

A big chunk of those fans on that board are from Pennsyltucky and they are Green Bay packers fans so that attests to the type of football fans they are.[/quote]

Reggie White connection?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="buffyblue"]The hatred toward Eli Manning over there is amazing. Just mention him as even being in the same league as Aaron Rodgers and those clowns throw out the insults.

A big chunk of those fans on that board are from Pennsyltucky and they are Green Bay packers fans so that attests to the type of football fans they are.[/quote]

Reggie White connection?
    [/quote]

Just as I am sure some clowns will use the Brandon Jacobs or Mario Manningham connection if San Francisco 49ers wins SB next year.

I will say some of you guys really rubbed it in our face after you beat us. I know Giant fans are better then that.

[quote user="Lambeau12"]I will say some of you guys really rubbed it in our face after you beat us. I know Giant fans are better then that.[/quote]
    There's always a few. But, I'm sure GB fans were an overly ****y lot heading into that game. Not saying that necessarily exonerates any one that showed a lack of class, but it could at least explain it.

I've always tried to follow the motto of, "win with class and lose with grace," when I'm on an opposing teams forums though. You've seemed to have followed that here yourself. It is appreciated. [B]

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

Have just been out to Green Bay, went to the Stadium, was quite funny to see every teams gear there for sale except the Giants, not one single thing.</P>

Know they are not thrilled with being ousted twice by Eli and the GMEN in there home but they need to get over it.</P>

Fans I met there were fine, good time ribbing back and forth but ownership over at the stadium needs to grow up.</P>[/quote]Very unusual. I remember going to the GB game at GIANTS Stadium this year and the Pack was well represented by well behaved fans. Then I hear that TV stations in Wisconsin won't show Seinfeld episodes because he is so closely associated with New York. Leaves me shaking my head. If these were 12 year olds I'd understand.
    No one remembers who came in second.

I see alot of hate on our boards for you guys. There are 3 threads hating on the Giants. But you have to expect that when we got beat twice in the playoffs. It really hurt alot of our fans when the Giant fans rubbed it in our face after the playoff game. Had we won I would have never rubbed it in to any Giant fan.

[quote user="Lambeau12"]I see alot of hate on our boards for you guys. There are 3 threads hating on the Giants. But you have to expect that when we got beat twice in the playoffs. It really hurt alot of our fans when the Giant fans rubbed it in our face after the playoff game. Had we won I would have never rubbed it in to any Giant fan.[/quote]

That's nice knowing YOU would not of rubbed it in, while your entire fan base + bandwagon fans would have.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

We dont have a bandwagon fanbase. We have the best fans in all of sports IMO.

[quote user="Lambeau12"]We dont have a bandwagon fanbase. We have the best fans in all of sports IMO.[/quote]

Every fan base has some bandwagon fans.

That said, I agree you guys have awesome fans
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

You guys have some great fans as well. I wish you guys the best for next year but hopefully you dont beat us again lol. Hopefully the game in NY is a good weather game cause I like our chances better if it is. We also play well in New York.