+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who the Heck is Chris Horton DB...we just signed?

ANyone???

Re: Who the Heck is Chris Horton DB...we just signed?

former redskins safety...really?? is he any good??

He is a safety that was playing for the Redskins that was drafted in the 7th round. Also he is here to replace derrick martin for a special team position so he won't actually be out there on defense. The rest of these guys the Giants are signing are just players to play special team, so don't worry they won't see the field unless we have a major injury concern but don't worry bro. Like I said before the Giants will put the icing on the cake come draft day next month, so these little free agent guys are just debt players.

Wasn't he starting his rookie year for the Redskins? I remember him getting praise from Redskin fans.

I think he was starting at one point and he was playing good also I remember. So this is a good pick up for debt we need former starting debt players to play special teams this is a good pick up bro.

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]I think he was starting at one point and he was playing good also I remember. So this is a good pick up for debt we need former starting debt players to play special teams this is a good pick up bro.[/quote]

I wonder what the National DEPTH is these days

@ mikeisagiant ok you MORON have you ever heard of typo idiot.

If I remember he was playing well the beginning of his rookie year, but eventually people found out about him and exploited him.

*edit* got my years confused.

Bench Player

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]I think he was starting at one point and he was playing good also I remember. So this is a good pick up for debt we need former starting debt players to play special teams this is a good pick up bro.[/quote] hahahahahhahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahaha u messed up and said debt.... Hahahahahalmao1111

You are a ***G-->hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha.