+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DeSean Jackson guarantees SuperBowl win.

Re: DeSean Jackson guarantees SuperBowl win.

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]
    You guys didn't learn from last year when Vince Young put a bullseye on your back?[/quote] so thats why we went 8-8 last year because our backup QB ran his mouth?

Veteran

[quote user="appletree943"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]
    You guys didn't learn from last year when Vince Young put a bullseye on your back?[/quote]

Its another quote being taken out of context. However, unlike last year (GMB/EMB members are the exception) people will forget about this.[/quote] nobody can guarantee anything but I like the confidence

and yea the part where he says in the next 5 years never gets mentioned lol
    [/quote]Which basically means this year as well. Its funny coming from desean, the last guy who would help a team win a SB.

I guarantee some team will win the superbowl this year to!

i'll go even further every year their is a super bowl their will be a winner!!

Now Desean can STFU!!

Veteran

[quote user="appletree943"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]
    You guys didn't learn from last year when Vince Young put a bullseye on your back?[/quote]

Its another quote being taken out of context. However, unlike last year (GMB/EMB members are the exception) people will forget about this.[/quote] nobody can guarantee anything but I like the confidence

[/quote]

I'm sure a 37 year old Michael Vick is leading you to the promised land, LOL.

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="appletree943"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm sure a 37 year old Michael Vick is leading you to the promised land, LOL.[/quote]
    Vick wont be here in 3 years

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="appletree943"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote] You guys didn't learn from last year when Vince Young put a bullseye on your back?[/quote] Its another quote being taken out of context. However, unlike last year (GMB/EMB members are the exception) people will forget about this.[/quote] nobody can guarantee anything but I like the confidence

[/quote]Which basically means this year as well. Its funny coming from desean, the last guy who would help a team win a SB.
    [/quote]</P>

Why is desean the "last guy who would help a team win a SB"?</P>

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="appletree943"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote] You guys didn't learn from last year when Vince Young put a bullseye on your back?[/quote] Its another quote being taken out of context. However, unlike last year (GMB/EMB members are the exception) people will forget about this.[/quote] nobody can guarantee anything but I like the confidence

[/quote]</P>

Why is desean the "last guy who would help a team win a SB"?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Because last year he showed his true colors, if things aren't all rosey for DeSean he will coast.</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran

[quote user="appletree943"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="appletree943"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm sure a 37 year old Michael Vick is leading you to the promised land, LOL.[/quote]
    Vick wont be here in 3 years

[/quote]

Exactly...so how can you guarantee a super bowl when you have no idea who your QB will even be?

Let's face it, your window to win is the next 1-2 years. Andy Reid realizes as much or he wouldn't have drafted a 27 year old in the 1st round.

[quote user="jjj45"]

We've never heard that before.....
    </P>

<SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: underline">
    </SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: underline">
    </SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: underline"></SPAN>
    </P>

<SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: underline"></SPAN>"....I'm going to guarantee a Super Bowl. We've been so close since I've been here the past four years. ... The sky's the limit."</P>

<A href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8279efdd/article/jackson-signs-fiveyear-deal-with-eagles-promises-super-bowl">
    </A></P>

<A href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8279efdd/article/jackson-signs-fiveyear-deal-with-eagles-promises-super-bowl">
    </A></P>

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ses-super-bowl
    </P>

<FONT size=3>
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

</P>

Close? Someone has been hitting the crack pipe. </P>

+ Reply to Thread