+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: DeSean Jackson guarantees SuperBowl win.

The eagles have too much Ego problems to mesh fully together to win a superbowl.
    Also Vick isnt a Playoff contending Qb anyway. Not clutch and cant read D's like the best qbs can.

Close???

In the immortal words of Inigo Montoya, 'I do not think it means what (DJack) think(s) it means.'

YAWN...............

Is that the same DeSean Jackson that quit on his team last year?
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="appletree943"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]
    You guys didn't learn from last year when Vince Young put a bullseye on your back?[/quote] so thats why we went 8-8 last year because our backup QB ran his mouth?

[/quote]

No I think it's because your team did not play well in enough games.

Plenty of talent on that team, if you ever find a leader to pull it all together you could definitely win a SB within the next five years.

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="appletree943"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]
    You guys didn't learn from last year when Vince Young put a bullseye on your back?[/quote]

Its another quote being taken out of context. However, unlike last year (GMB/EMB members are the exception) people will forget about this.[/quote] nobody can guarantee anything but I like the confidence

and yea the part where he says in the next 5 years never gets mentioned lol
    [/quote]Which basically means this year as well. Its funny coming from desean, the last guy who would help a team win a SB.
    [/quote]

I disagree. Special teams is 1/3 of the game and it's important to winning football.

Guarantees..............lol,they must have something to do with green uniforms.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Tell him to roll up whatever he's smoking and pass it.....on second thought i'll pass

I think the "dream team" should stop making predictions and start worrying about who is going to play left tackle.
    Burn the boats? How will we get back?

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!