+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Have you guys seen anything out of the Cowboys that scares you?

Honestly they just lost to the Cardinals, barely beat Miami at home and barely beat the Redskins... I know it is an important divisional game coming up so they may play a little harder, but i honestly think we can go into their house and possibly blow them out. Their secondary is horrendous and we possess one of the best passing games in the league. I say 34-14 in favor of an angry and confident Giants team

Re: Have you guys seen anything out of the Cowboys that scares you?

Two things are of concern....

1.....Its a division game and it always a tough win....or at least usually. We should have killed Philthy and looked what happened.

2.....Jason Whitten.....always kills the Giants.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

if the Giants can shut down their rushing attack, i think they can pressure Romo enough for a coupla turnovers.

the Giants know Romo and well. he is easily rattled if pressured enough.

I'm worried about Murray, that's about it, and our o-line.

Stop Murray and don't let the cowboys pass rush get to Eli and we're set, attack the corners with Nicks and cruz. I expect a pass-happy team

[quote user="dayeh33"]Honestly they just lost to the Cardinals, barely beat Miami at home and barely beat the Redskins... I know it is an important divisional game coming up so they may play a little harder, but i honestly think we can go into their house and possibly blow them out. Their secondary is horrendous and we possess one of the best passing games in the league. I say 34-14 in favor of an angry and confident Giants team
    [/quote]

We didnt exactly romp the Cardinals or Miami and we lost to the Skins.

Dez Bryant is a tough coverage assignment, so is Austin (if he plays). Romo can extend plays with his feet and find the open guy. Murray can be a monster as well... and you can never forget Witten.

No reason to take them lightly and certainly no reason to EXPECT a blowout.

IMO

[quote user="dayeh33"]Honestly they just lost to the Cardinals, barely beat Miami at home and barely beat the Redskins... I know it is an important divisional game coming up so they may play a little harder, but i honestly think we can go into their house and possibly blow them out. Their secondary is horrendous and we possess one of the best passing games in the league. I say 34-14 in favor of an angry and confident Giants team
    [/quote]

First of all like others have said.. the reason they almost lost to the Skins is because its a DIV game and all bets are off. Look what philly and the Skins did to us. We should have not only won both those games we should have won big.

The 2nd thing is we dont blow anyone out. Have not done it all season and dont expect it to start Sunday night in Dallas. Late in the 4th quarter will will be in the same postion we are always in. Either down 3 or 7 and trying to scramble down the field in under a minute to get the win or tie. LOL

Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

With the way the defense has played this year, any team with 11 players on offense, consisting of a QB, RB, some WR's, a TE and an offensive line, scares me.

[quote user="BJacobs aka The Problem"]With the way the defense has played this year, any team with 11 players on offense, consisting of a QB, RB, some WR's, a TE and an offensive line, scares me.[/quote]

I think the giants can finally get to at least 1 QB though, we got to rattle Romo, but not injure him..

Then we have a serious problem.. Is Kitna still around? lOL

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BJacobs aka The Problem"]With the way the defense has played this year, any team with 11 players on offense, consisting of a QB, RB, some WR's, a TE and an offensive line, scares me.[/quote]

I think the giants can finally get to at least 1 QB though, we got to rattle Romo, but not injure him..

Then we have a serious problem.. Is Kitna still around? lOL[/quote]

Problem is, if they get to Romo and rattle him, are they going to continue it all game or drop back into coverage and rush 3?

I could have swore, at one point, they got to Rodgers and I don't think it was brought up at all. For a moment there, he was flustered, but they got away from attacking and the next 2 drives were drives for TD's.

[quote user="BJacobs aka The Problem"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BJacobs aka The Problem"]With the way the defense has played this year, any team with 11 players on offense, consisting of a QB, RB, some WR's, a TE and an offensive line, scares me.[/quote]

Then we have a serious problem.. Is Kitna still around? lOL[/quote]

Problem is, if they get to Romo and rattle him, are they going to continue it all game or drop back into coverage and rush 3?

I could have swore, at one point, they got to Rodgers and I don't think it was brought up at all. For a moment there, he was flustered, but they got away from attacking and the next 2 drives were drives for TD's.[/quote]

Well let's hope Fewell wakes up... finally.