+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Paul Dottino Tweet on Osi Umenyior***

Paul Dottino Tweet on Osi Umenyiora
    GiantsWFAN & #8207; @giantswfan

think will see redo (trade less likely) for osi in few wks

[<)] [<)] [<)]

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=437784

Wow........ these boards are so freaking ******ed with the censoring a's at the end of titles lol....
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Paul Dottino Tweet on Osi Umenyior***

That would be amazing, I would love for Osi to retire a Giant so we will hold the torch with the best D-Line for a long time. I say stick him with a 5 or 6 year deal he should be done by then ready to retire.

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]That would be amazing, I would love for Osi to retire a Giant so we will hold the torch with the best D-Line for a long time. I say stick him with a 5 or 6 year deal he should be done by then ready to retire.[/quote]

Osi should go. The more he's on the field, the less JPP is on the field. He's a one dimentional player and thats it. Trade him for a 3rd as far as I'm concerned.

Burning up cap space for Osi is a waste of money.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]That would be amazing, I would love for Osi to retire a Giant so we will hold the torch with the best D-Line for a long time. I say stick him with a 5 or 6 year deal he should be done by then ready to retire.[/quote]

Osi should go.* The more he's on the field, the less JPP is on the field.* He's a one dimentional player and thats it.* Trade him for a 3rd as far as I'm concerned.

[/quote] Disagree!

True, I would rather have JPP on the field but you never know with tuck.

Osi should go. The more he's on the field, the less JPP is on the field. He's a one dimentional player and thats it. Trade him for a 3rd as far as I'm concerned.

[/quote]

A 3rd LOL.....

And what happens if JPP or Tuck go down? It's called quality depth and that's how you have the best D-line in the NFL.

9 sacks, 2 FF in 9 games, 7 starts.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

[/quote]

MH, do you fail to remember that our defense got much better once all 3 of our DEs were nice and healthy.

If he wants to stay and make a fair contract, then it benefits us greatly to keep him. If he wants too much, then ship him off. We could probably get at least a second, even if he is essentially only a pass rusher.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

A 3rd LOL.....

And what happens if JPP or Tuck go down? It's called quality depth and that's how you have the best D-line in the NFL.

9 sacks, 2 FF in 9 games, 7 starts.
    [/quote]
    +1

Osi should go.* The more he's on the field, the less JPP is on the field.* He's a one dimentional player and thats it.* Trade him for a 3rd as far as I'm concerned.

[/quote]I liked when they rushed 5 last yr and u had either tuck or Osi line up as a DT
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[/quote]

hey hater, osi is a special talent if u havent already realized