+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Osi

Osi

Why isn't anyone psyched on the fact that osi is staying? It's even better than a huge free agent signing because we already know how well he fits in and what a big part of the defense he is.

Re: Osi

[quote user="RichGiants81"]Why isn't anyone psyched on the fact that osi is staying? It's even better than a huge free agent signing because we already know how well he fits in and what a big part of the defense he is.[/quote]

I am psyched.

me too...but dont forget its still early. any given day osi can ***** and hold out.

i wont worry about the osi thing when we either extend him, or trade/release him...otherwise the possibility of him flaking out is always there

That's a really good point. I'm gonna be the optimistic giants fan I always have been and give osi the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't pull a scumbag maneuver like that. I'm really happy he signed quickly and quietly

Me too.
    WIN GIANTS!! WIN IT ALL!!

[quote user="RichGiants81"]That's a really good point. I'm gonna be the optimistic giants fan I always have been and give osi the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't pull a scumbag maneuver like that. I'm really happy he signed quickly and quietly[/quote]

what are u talking about? what did he sign??

Remember folks, if NY Giants lose a couple games then expect Osi to sit out with some minor injuries and then decide to play once again when the team starts doing well. The guy can stop the run and is only a part time player. The guy is a phenomenal pass rushing talent and adds a great dimension to our defense when he decides that he wants to play.

I would love for the NY Giants to keep him if his attitude is good but I can understand how Jerry Reese is not going to fork over top 5 defensive end money for a part time player.

Read an online report that osi was signed along with deon grant chase Blackburn and a few others

[quote user="RichGiants81"]Read an online report that osi was signed along with deon grant chase Blackburn and a few others[/quote]

funny dude

[quote user="JimC"][quote user="RichGiants81"]Read an online report that osi was signed along with deon grant chase Blackburn and a few others[/quote]

funny dude[/quote]

I dunno whats funnier...Him or the fact that 3-4 people just went right along with it.