Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Don't Get me wrong I love Jerry Reese but..

Why is he getting so much credit for the Superbowl wins? Especially this last one considering the primary reason we won the damn thing was EA's move for Eli?

We did field a pretty deficient team this year. Poor running game and poor defense.

I think he's a good GM and he gets props for the rings and all but some of you guys make it sound like he's a player or something.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Re: Don't Get me wrong I love Jerry Reese but..

lol, another work of brilliance from our idiot savant ...classic.

Wow! WTF is up with these boards lately?

If EA was so great WTF didn't he help win a SB while he was here? Please answer the question.

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Wow! WTF is up with these boards lately?[/quote]

I think it's because they have nothing to do at work. Some people hear this from a Jets fan standing by the water cooler and the next thing you know, it's gospel.

Reese is a great GM. my only concern is how he manages the cap. can't be afraid to let players on the decline with huge contracts go.

(also at work and bored)

[quote user="giantsfan420"]lol, another work of brilliance from our idiot savant ...classic.[/quote]

Two Stans? Burier you've outdone yourself.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

[quote user="burier"]Why is he getting so much credit for the Superbowl wins? Especially this last one considering the primary reason we won the damn thing was EA's move for Eli?

We did field a pretty deficient team this year. Poor running game and poor defense.

I think he's a good GM and he gets props for the rings and all but some of you guys make it sound like he's a player or something.[/quote]

Classic Burier post.

P.S. - It isn't everyone else ... it's you.
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

[quote user="burier"]Why is he getting so much credit for the Superbowl wins? Especially this last one considering the primary reason we won the damn thing was EA's move for Eli? We did field a pretty deficient team this year. Poor running game and poor defense. I think he's a good GM and he gets props for the rings and all but some of you guys make it sound like he's a player or something.[/quote]

So you "love him" and give him props.....but....

but what?.....you dont agree with other fans? So what.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]If EA was so great WTF didn't he help win a SB while he was here? Please answer the question.[/quote]

When did I say anything about EA being so Great?

He did aquire Eli Manning though.