+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Manningham Money

Mario is not a number 1 receiver. Does anyone know the difference between number 2 and number 3 money in the NFL? He is probably gone but I wonder what the difference in salary would be.

Re: Manningham Money

There's no clear-cut definition, it depends entirely on how the receiver is used.
    Generally between 1-4 million though.

Really all depends on what team we're talking about also. A team desperate enough will over pay for sure.

Give or take I'd expect him to get Meacham $$....that Garçon contract might have messed him & his agents head up though....

I don't now, but it was reported earlier today that he's probably looking for $7-8M per year in a long term deal.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]I don't now, but it was reported earlier today that he's probably looking for $7-8M per year in a long term deal.
    [/quote]for Rio? That's almost laughable

[quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]I don't now, but it was reported earlier today that he's probably looking for $7-8M per year in a long term deal.
    [/quote]for Rio? That's almost laughable[/quote]

Not if he can get it. But that could explain why he;s still on the clothesline.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran

[quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]I don't now, but it was reported earlier today that he's probably looking for $7-8M per year in a long term deal.

Meachem got almost that much and he's no where near as good as MM in my opinion.

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]I don't now, but it was reported earlier today that he's probably looking for $7-8M per year in a long term deal.

Meachem got almost that much and he's no where near as good as MM in my opinion.[/quote]

Gonna have to disagree with you on that one. Meachem is pretty damn good.

Veteran

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]I don't now, but it was reported earlier today that he's probably looking for $7-8M per year in a long term deal.

Meachem got almost that much and he's no where near as good as MM in my opinion.[/quote]

Gonna have to disagree with you on that one. Meachem is pretty damn good.
    [/quote]

I dunno, Meachem had the easiest possible situation for a WR, playing with Brees in the dome and he never really shined.

MM still looked pretty good even when he was forced to be our no. 1.