+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mock Draft...3.16.....

Mock Draft...3.16.....

I fully expect the Giants to move out of the 32nd pick. However, for mock purposes, lets assume they stay.

Rd 1 - Devon Still, DT - Penn State..... manchild! an unstoppable force for Penn State and team him up with Linval. Aint no one running inside.

Rd 2 - Kevin Zeitler, OG - Wisconsin... Perfect fit for the Giants O-line. Reminds me a lot of Snee and his style of play.

Rd 3 - Bernard Pierece, RB - Temple... between the tackles type of runner. Decent speed, but his vision is great. Giants can get back to having a respectable run game and allow Eli to air it out some more.

Rd 4 - Michael Egnew, TE - Missouri.... Ideal size and tangibles. He needs to be more consistent with his play. The loss Gabbert this past season probably hurt his production, but he is a talented TE prospect.

Rd 5 - Jerry Franklin, ILB - Arkansas... Super productive linebacker in SEC. Can play inside and out. He also can be a nice addition and provide competition to the Linebacker spots.

Rd 6 - Tyrone Crawford, DE - Boise State... JUCO player that was super productive at DE. He may be a year or two away from being a contributor, but the Giants can afford to wait.

Rd 7 - Levy Ad****, OT - Okla State... Giants need depth and Ad**** is good value. He shut down Oklahoma's top pass rusher.
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Veteran

Re: Mock Draft...3.16.....

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]I fully expect the Giants to move out of the 32nd pick. However, for mock purposes, lets assume they stay.

Rd 1 - Devon Still, DT - Penn State..... manchild! an unstoppable force for Penn State and team him up with Linval. Aint no one running inside.

Rd 2 - Kevin Zeitler, OG - Wisconsin... Perfect fit for the Giants O-line. Reminds me a lot of Snee and his style of play.

Rd 3 - Bernard Pierece, RB - Temple... between the tackles type of runner. Decent speed, but his vision is great. Giants can get back to having a respectable run game and allow Eli to air it out some more.

Rd 4 - Michael Egnew, TE - Missouri.... Ideal size and tangibles. He needs to be more consistent with his play. The loss Gabbert this past season probably hurt his production, but he is a talented TE prospect.

Rd 5 - Jerry Franklin, ILB - Arkansas... Super productive linebacker in SEC. Can play inside and out. He also can be a nice addition and provide competition to the Linebacker spots.

Rd 6 - Tyrone Crawford, DE - Boise State... JUCO player that was super productive at DE. He may be a year or two away from being a contributor, but the Giants can afford to wait.

Rd 7 - Levy Ad****, OT - Okla State... Giants need depth and Ad**** is good value. He shut down Oklahoma's top pass rusher.[/quote]

I would whole-heartedly support this draft.

I'm a little more fond of Robert Turbin than Pierce, and LaDarius Green than Egnew... maybe swap those two (and rounds). But overall, that would be a GREAT draft.

and HOLY **** at getting Crawford in the 6th. That would/could be the bar-none steal of the draft. He's got Tuck potential. Great strength, great first step, LONG arms, non-stop motor... If we could get Tuck's successor at LDE in the 6th round... I vote we build a statue to Reese.

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]I fully expect the Giants to move out of the 32nd pick. However, for mock purposes, lets assume they stay.

Rd 7 - Levy Ad****, OT - Okla State... Giants need depth and Ad**** is good value. He shut down Oklahoma's top pass rusher.[/quote]

Great picks but a tad unrealistic.

1) Probably gone by the time we pick.

2) Definitely gone by the time we pick (borderline 1st round guy)

4) Probably gone by this pick (great Combine pumped his stock up)

6) You sure you're not thinking of Jack Crawford? Tyrone Crawford is a borderline 2nd round pick.
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Shockeyitus"]I fully expect the Giants to move out of the 32nd pick. However, for mock purposes, lets assume they stay.

Great picks but a tad unrealistic.

1) Probably gone by the time we pick.

2) Definitely gone by the time we pick (borderline 1st round guy)

4) Probably gone by this pick (great Combine pumped his stock up)

6) You sure you're not thinking of Jack Crawford? Tyrone Crawford is a borderline 2nd round pick.[/quote]

Jack Crawford is a product of Devon Stills. Still is so dominant, that Crawford was able to run around 1 on 1.

Tyrone Crawford will not be a 2nd round pick. He is talented, but he is probably 8th or 9th on the DE prospect chart.
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

+ Reply to Thread