+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Probably one of the worst articles known to man when it comes to Eli Manning

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...P11_hot_topics

Thoughts on us being the 6th team in desperate need of a quarterback?
    Close or you hit the bricks

Re: Probably one of the worst articles known to man when it comes to Eli Manning

[quote user="sharick88"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824cb929/article/giants-could-be-making-a-move-for-a-muchneeded-qb?module=HP11_hot_topics

Thoughts on us being the 6th team in desperate need of a quarterback?[/quote]

idiots are a dime a dozen but the comment in there from the saints fan sums it up

Re: Probably one of the worst articles known to man when it comes to Eli Manning

My take about it is that the Giants have 99 problems but their QB isn't one of them. If anything, he is the MAIN reason we are 6-6 instead of 0-12. With the way the defense has been playing, it is crazy that we actually have 6 wins

[quote user="sharick88"]My take about it is that the Giants have 99 problems but their QB isn't one of them. If anything, he is the MAIN reason we are 6-6 instead of 0-12. With the way the defense has been playing, it is crazy that we actually have 6 wins[/quote]

agreed

[quote user="sharick88"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824cb929/article/giants-could-be-making-a-move-for-a-muchneeded-qb?module=HP11_hot_topics

Thoughts on us being the 6th team in desperate need of a quarterback?[/quote]

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...P11_hot_topics

BTW, Adam Rank is a ******.

All-Pro

That some first class trolling..

I'm sure this was a "shock" reaction article. Theres no way the writer truly believes in this. He got what he wanted.. lots of attention to his article. Job well done by him if thats the case.

BTW I saw that he responded to someone's Tweet that he has Eli in his top 10 ahead of Romo and Ryan. So go figure the guys trying to get reaction so he gets his name out there. I for one never have read his articles prior to this one and I'm always reading Giants/ NFL related articles all day long. He probably got a couple hundred new twitter followers too. Bravo I actually appauld the guy.. he got what he wanted.

[quote user="GiantsYanks"]BTW I saw that he responded to someone's Tweet that he has Eli* in his top 10 ahead of Romo and Ryan.* So go figure the guys trying to get reaction so he gets his name out there.* I for one never have read his articles prior to this one and I'm always reading Giants/ NFL related articles all day long.** He probably got a couple hundred new twitter followers too.* Bravo I actually appauld the guy.. he got what he wanted.*
    [/quote]
    I guess it's trolling 101. Say something really stupid to get a rise out of a bunch of readers. No way he can really believe that crap, can he?