+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Peyton Manning in SF possible

"ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports the 49ers are in the running for free agent Peyton Manning."</P>

With the quality of the SF defense, they will be tough to beat if Manning ends up there. I hope he ends up in Denver or Tennessee.</P>

Re: Peyton Manning in SF possible

and this is giant news?

Immediate SB contenders with that defense.

Scary
    Manning is king of the comebacks, having engineered 24 fourth-quarter comebacks and 28 game-winning drives, including two in the final minutes of Super Bowls XLVI and XLII. Moreover, his quarterback rating rises to 94.2 in "late-and-close" games. With numerous comebacks, eight postseason victories and a pair of Super Bowl MVPs under his belt, few have been better with the game on the line.

Scary yes. Impossible to beat? No. This team has done what was considered the impossible before. I like our chances with Eli and co...

We have the manning that DOESN'T choke in big games....

Peyton to Moss?! or to Vernon Davis...or hand off to Gore...one of the best O lines in the game...

Yea that would be scary...go to the AFC Peyton..

Peyton Manning &amp; Randy Moss? That'd be interesting to see those two chatting on the sidelines.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

[quote user="crooza172"]Scary yes. Impossible to beat? No. This team has done what was considered the impossible before. I like our chances with Eli and co...

We have the manning that DOESN'T choke in big games....[/quote]+1
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Bench Player

If the Giants want to make another Super Bowl run, this is absolutely Giant news. It'll be tough to pick anyone else as a favorite in the NFC. I am hoping this is only a move to get Alex Smith to sign quickly. But whatever the odds, the Giants can rise to the challenge!

All-Pro

[quote user="netplus"]

"ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports the 49ers are in the running for free agent Peyton Manning."</P>

With the quality of the SF defense, they will be tough to beat if Manning ends up there. I hope he ends up in Denver or Tennessee.</P>

[/quote]</P>

why so worried?? I dont get why Giants fans get so worried about other potentially good teams.</P>

Competion makes the NFL better. Not you necessarly but some fans want cupcake reg season sched and then want to the Giants to play lights out in the playoffs. Doesnt work that way. </P>

</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="netplus"]

With the quality of the SF defense, they will be tough to beat if Manning ends up there.* I hope he ends up in Denver or Tennessee.</P>

[/quote]</P>

why so worried?? I dont get why Giants fans get so worried about other potentially good teams.</P>

Competion makes the NFL better. Not you necessarly but some fans want cupcake reg season sched and then want to the Giants to play lights out in the playoffs. Doesnt work that way. </P>

*</P>[/quote]

19-0 or bust lol
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!