+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

David Wilson or Lamar Miller

I keep seeing mock drafts with us picking one of the two. I didn't see to many of there games but the clips of Wilson are amazing but Miller looks good too who should we take..

Re: David Wilson or Lamar Miller

Neither seem like they are valued as a receiver out of the backfield...good runners in college though, but not big enough to wear defenses down

[quote user="hungrrrry"]Neither seem like they are valued as a receiver out of the backfield...good runners in college though, but not big enough to wear defenses down[/quote] we always go with a RB rotation, we never have just one back we use & abuse.......lesean McCoy Isnt big enough to wear defenses down either.....

I remember watching the Combine that Dave Wilson is a more 3 down all around back.
    Though I do like both of them. I just can't predict if would would take a RB in round 1 or 2.

Veteran

Both are electric runners , & have outstanding burst off the snap .. Miller in my mind , is the more complete back, but Wilson is more physical & will break more tackles at the next level.. I would be happy with either 1 .. Pairing either of the these guys or even Doug Martin, out of Boise State with Bradshaw would make our offense MUCH more dangerous than it all ready is

[quote user="GMenNY21"]Both are electric runners , & have outstanding burst off the snap .. Miller in my mind , is the more complete back, but Wilson is more physical & will break more tackles at the next level.. I would be happy with either 1 .. Pairing either of the these guys or even Doug Martin, out of Boise State with Bradshaw would make our offense MUCH more dangerous than it all ready is[/quote] personally I'd rather trade back a few spots & get a extra pick/Doug Martin....

Wilson was great at catching balls at the Combine, Miller not so much but both i know are great receiving RB's.

Wilson can break tackles and Miller has the break away speed. Both are great and i would love to have either RB at 32.

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="GMenNY21"]Both are electric runners , & have outstanding burst off the snap .. Miller in my mind , is the more complete back, but Wilson is more physical & will break more tackles at the next level.. I would be happy with either 1 .. Pairing either of the these guys or even Doug Martin, out of Boise State with Bradshaw would make our offense MUCH more dangerous than it all ready is[/quote] personally I'd rather trade back a few spots & get a extra pick/Doug Martin....[/quote] Ya, I'd rather Martin as well, and to be honest, i'd rather wait unless its martin, and get a guy like Robert Turbin, Bernard Pierce, Vick Ballard, Terrance Ganaway later on, then go early on Wilson or Miller...

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="GMenNY21"]Both are electric runners , & have outstanding burst off the snap .. Miller in my mind , is the more complete back, but Wilson is more physical & will break more tackles at the next level.. I would be happy with either 1 .. Pairing either of the these guys or even Doug Martin, out of Boise State with Bradshaw would make our offense MUCH more dangerous than it all ready is[/quote] personally I'd rather trade back a few spots & get a extra pick/Doug Martin....[/quote]DOUG MARTIN +1

Lamar Miller is better and plus you know the Giants like the University of Miami players a lot.