+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: David Wilson or Lamar Miller

Re: David Wilson or Lamar Miller

Lamar MIller easy IMO. Wilson has a fumbling problem, and Doug Martin just seems average at everything.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="myles2424"][quote user="GMenNY21"]Both are electric runners , & have outstanding burst off the snap .. Miller in my mind , is the more complete back, but Wilson is more physical & will break more tackles at the next level.. I would be happy with either 1 .. Pairing either of the these guys or even Doug Martin, out of Boise State with Bradshaw would make our offense MUCH more dangerous than it all ready is[/quote] personally I'd rather trade back a few spots & get a extra pick/Doug Martin....[/quote]* Ya, I'd rather Martin as well, and* to be honest, i'd rather wait unless its martin, and get a guy like Robert Turbin, Bernard Pierce, Vick Ballard, Terrance Ganaway* later on, then go early on Wilson or Miller...[/quote]What this guy said

[quote user="quan the don"]Lamar MIller easy IMO. Wilson has a fumbling problem, and Doug Martin just seems average at everything.[/quote] If Doug Martin is averege at all he does, u got to high of standards.. What more do u want from a back, then a guy who can return kicks back to the house, and catch the ball extremely fluildly, block, great balance, bruiser but also can break one..etc The dudes freaking awesome!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="quan the don"]Lamar MIller easy IMO. Wilson has a fumbling problem, and Doug Martin just seems average at everything.[/quote] If Doug Martin is averege* at* all he does, u got to high of standards.. What more do u want from a back, then a guy who can return kicks back to the house, and catch the ball extremely fluildly, block,* great balance,* bruiser but also can break one..etc* The dudes freaking awesome![/quote]You know he's got to have potential when Emmitt Smith himself said he likes what the kid brings to the table.

[quote user="quan the don"]Lamar MIller easy IMO. Wilson has a fumbling problem, and Doug Martin just seems average at everything.[/quote]

Disagree. He is very good in all aspects of the game.. literally everything while having an elite burst and balance. So you got a back that has those two elite qualities and everything else about his game is at least very good. At worst, you have a very solid rb in the nfl

Lamar miller is very average in a few aspects of his game like his balance, pad level, getting tripped up on potential big runs, going down easily on first contact, I could keep going on... but we are all entitled to our opinions

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="quan the don"]Lamar MIller easy IMO. Wilson has a fumbling problem, and Doug Martin just seems average at everything.[/quote] If Doug Martin is averege at all he does, u got to high of standards.. What more do u want from a back, then a guy who can return kicks back to the house, and catch the ball extremely fluildly, block, great balance, bruiser but also can break one..etc The dudes freaking awesome![/quote]You know he's got to have potential when Emmitt Smith himself said he likes what the kid brings to the table.[/quote] Ya, i knew and called it, that Doug Martin was gonna fly up draft boards, which he has since i made that comment, so its no surprise to me that people are really liking this guy, including HOF back Emmitt Smith...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="BluGiantPies"]Neither Doug martin or bust. Then after Bradshaw gets injured next year again we can cut him in the of season and save that cap space to resign nicks/Cruz/jpp/tuck/Phillips. And I love me some Bradshaw but that 4 million were gonna need to re up our core players. Trading down is an idea I favour. Getting extra choices pay the player less and proavley still getting a player we have a first round grade on knowing Reese.[/quote]

Martin, Wilson and Miller are all good in their own way. But, its no Rb in this draft is a "take him or bust" guy because the class is so deep.

And whoever we draft will be here to compliment Bradshaw moreso than replace him. If we draft someone, it is to replace Jacobs.

[/quote] To be honest, i woulden't say the RB that we pick won't possibly be our feature back sooner then later, possibly in a yr or 2, and who knows if not sooner with Bradshaws brittle feet.. kinda similar to how we watched Bradshaw take the starting gig over from BJ.. Bradshaw could be in a simialr spiral from Starting Stud to Solid Second RB as we speak, similar to Jacobs when Bradshaw started showing he was just to good to be behind BJ..[/quote]

Of course, eventually he may replace AB. But atm we need a compliment.

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="GMenNY21"]Both are electric runners , & have outstanding burst off the snap .. Miller in my mind , is the more complete back, but Wilson is more physical & will break more tackles at the next level.. I would be happy with either 1 .. Pairing either of the these guys or even Doug Martin, out of Boise State with Bradshaw would make our offense MUCH more dangerous than it all ready is[/quote] personally I'd rather trade back a few spots & get a extra pick/Doug Martin....[/quote]DOUG MARTIN +1

Would love for the Giants to go after one of these backs but just don't see it happening. I like the way Wilson carries himself on and off the field, that whole suit and tie thing at the combine says something about him. It's close but I just think Lamar Miller is a better all around prospect and will do big things in the NFL if he stays healthy.

+ Reply to Thread