+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mock Draft

Mock Draft

Bucky Brooks at NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/mock-d...module=HP11_cp

has us taking TE Colby Fleener even after signing Bennett. Do you agree with this or will we go in another direction.

I think now after the Bennett signing we go RB or BPA.

Veteran

Re: Mock Draft

Yeah, I don't think we go TE at 1 either... I agree that we should look for a top level RB or BPA.. I would trade down slightly to grab an extra 2nd , & take David Wilson...

Now if an elite talent like Devon Still or Mark Barron falls to 32 .. I'm staying put & taking 1 of those guys

[quote user="GMenNY21"]Yeah, I don't think we go TE at 1 either... I agree that we should look for a top level RB or BPA.. I would trade down slightly to grab an extra 2nd , & take David Wilson...

Now if an elite talent like Devon Still or Mark Barron falls to 32 .. I'm staying put & taking 1 of those guys[/quote]

Agreed it would not surprise me at all if Reese traded out of the first round but I doubt Wilson would fall that far down depending on where we traded.

My favorite pick would be Donte' Hightower but all signs point to the Steelers or Ravens unless we trade UP to get him and Reese values his picks too much to do that.

[quote user="GMenNY21"]Yeah, I don't think we go TE at 1 either... I agree that we should look for a top level RB or BPA.. I would trade down slightly to grab an extra 2nd , & take David Wilson...

Now if an elite talent like Devon Still or Mark Barron falls to 32 .. I'm staying put & taking 1 of those guys[/quote]
    Funny, those are EXACTLY the two names that I was thinking of and could possibly (but not likely) to fall to us. I'd particularly like Barron out of the two.

My # 1 guy is Cordy Glenn because he can play G or T, but he absolutely will not fall to us.

+ Reply to Thread