+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RB Chris Polk, Washington Huskies = Our new RB?

Re: RB Chris Polk, Washington Huskies = Our new RB?

[quote user="Breezely"]I'm sold!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Polk interview[/quote]Apparently you should have made this thread and I could have just agreed with it, lol! Totally making my point...TY

Hope yer listnin' Jerry!!!!

If a rb can't catch, then that is fine with me long as he can block. That helped us in the past. Rb may be a good thing for us.

[quote user="hungrrrry"][quote user="Breezely"]I'm sold!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Polk interview[/quote]Apparently you should have made this thread and I could have just agreed with it, lol! Totally making my point...TY

Hope yer listnin' Jerry!!!![/quote]

LOL!!!!! You have a point there.
    I have to be realistic and say that it is a long shot that this kid will be a Giant. Reese generally drafts "best available". Reese has also stated that he looks to see if the player is already on the team. So it would depend on if he see the same qualities of a RB that is already on the squad. One player comes to mind, in my mind. . . . . .and that would be Da'rell Scott.

I think we go to free agency. Couple nice options on there. Personally, I am a big fan of Michael Bush, but Kevin Smith is another name to watch for.I loved Smith out off UCF, so I wouldn't mind seeing him in blue.

[quote user="Breezely"][quote user="hungrrrry"][quote user="Breezely"]I'm sold!!!!!!!!!!

Hope yer listnin' Jerry!!!![/quote]

LOL!!!!! You have a point there.
    I have to be realistic and say that it is a long shot that this kid will be a Giant. Reese generally drafts "best available". Reese has also stated that he looks to see if the player is already on the team. So it would depend on if he see the same qualities of a RB that is already on the squad. One player comes to mind, in my mind. . . . . .and that would be Da'rell Scott.[/quote]

Da'rell is hardly proven.

He had 5 carries and fumbled 2 of them. He will not be given the keys to car if he cannot hold onto them.

I like him. He's good but I wouldn't classify him in elite category as far as getting yards after contact, despite his production. I don't think he's in Trent Richardson's/Doug Martin's class in that area as he seems to go down easily like Jacobs does when he gets to the second level at times. His burst is decent, but I don't think he's in the class of lamar miller or david wilson in that aspect as well.. as he's kind of a long strider just like jacobs.

Seems like a less dynamic version of most of the runningbacks in this class. I think you could use his great production against him as well, as some nfl teams would prefer a young back with fresh legs. I like him, but I like him best as a Day 3 pick

+ Reply to Thread