+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tolbert not comming

to the giants..pitt or carolina is his choice..does that leave open the return of #27 brandon jacobs..is the last offer bj turned down still open and availble to him

Re: Tolbert not comming

Tolbert was never a option to begin with....

[quote user="myles2424"]Tolbert was never a option to begin with....[/quote]
    Yeah, it's funny how everyone got carried away just because he dropped the team's name.

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="myles2424"]Tolbert was never a option to begin with....[/quote]
    Yeah, it's funny how everyone got carried away just because he dropped the team's name.[/quote] lol yea....the superbowl champs just cut their starting RB,what FA RB wouldn't name drop us after that?

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="myles2424"]Tolbert was never a option to begin with....[/quote]
    Yeah, it's funny how everyone got carried away just because he dropped the team's name.[/quote] lol yea....the superbowl champs just cut their starting RB,what FA RB wouldn't name drop us after that?[/quote]

2nd string running back, but still lol. I knew we would never get Tolbert, but it was nice to play with the idea.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="myles2424"]Tolbert was never a option to begin with....[/quote]
    Yeah, it's funny how everyone got carried away just because he dropped the team's name.[/quote] lol yea....the superbowl champs just cut their starting RB,what FA RB wouldn't name drop us after that?[/quote]

2nd string running back, but still lol. I knew we would never get Tolbert, but it was nice to play with the idea.[/quote] yea,the way we rotate RBs I don't like 1st,2nd thing.....when I think #1, I think MJD,rice,gore,Peterson & other teams that just pound the same back all season..

It's for the best. We can grab a younger and less expensive RB in the draft.

what about brandon jacobs..is the giant final offer bj rejected still on the table

Well today:

per Rotoworld:

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, free agent Mike Tolbert to the Steelers is "not happening."
    Respected Chargers' beat writer Kevin Acee reported Friday it was down to the Steelers and Panthers for the bowling ball running back, but Pittsburgh apparently isn't willing to meet his asking price. Tolbert would be an illogical fit behind DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart and Mike Goodson in Carolina, so it's likely he'll keep searching. Acee has hinted stalled talks between Tolbert and the Chargers won't be restarted.

Who knows where he ends up

Veteran

Good , I'd rather have David Wison through the draft anyway