+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

David Wilson or Lamar Miller

I keep seeing mock drafts with us picking one of the two. I didn't see to many of there games but the clips of Wilson are amazing but Miller looks good too who should we take..

Re: David Wilson or Lamar Miller

Neither seem like they are valued as a receiver out of the backfield...good runners in college though, but not big enough to wear defenses down

Lamar Miller is better and plus you know the Giants like the University of Miami players a lot.

[quote user="hungrrrry"]Neither seem like they are valued as a receiver out of the backfield...good runners in college though, but not big enough to wear defenses down[/quote] we always go with a RB rotation, we never have just one back we use & abuse.......lesean McCoy Isnt big enough to wear defenses down either.....

I remember watching the Combine that Dave Wilson is a more 3 down all around back.
    Though I do like both of them. I just can't predict if would would take a RB in round 1 or 2.

Veteran

Both are electric runners , & have outstanding burst off the snap .. Miller in my mind , is the more complete back, but Wilson is more physical & will break more tackles at the next level.. I would be happy with either 1 .. Pairing either of the these guys or even Doug Martin, out of Boise State with Bradshaw would make our offense MUCH more dangerous than it all ready is

[quote user="GMenNY21"]Both are electric runners , & have outstanding burst off the snap .. Miller in my mind , is the more complete back, but Wilson is more physical & will break more tackles at the next level.. I would be happy with either 1 .. Pairing either of the these guys or even Doug Martin, out of Boise State with Bradshaw would make our offense MUCH more dangerous than it all ready is[/quote] personally I'd rather trade back a few spots & get a extra pick/Doug Martin....

Wilson was great at catching balls at the Combine, Miller not so much but both i know are great receiving RB's.

Wilson can break tackles and Miller has the break away speed. Both are great and i would love to have either RB at 32.

Lamar Miller had the best Speed score from the class.Its a metric that calculates speed/weight. the Giants have drafted 2 backs with the best overall speed score in a draft class . Andre Brown and Brandon Jacobs

I prefer Lamar Miller between the 2 personally. Wilson is my 4th rated RB

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Lamar Miller had the best Speed score from the class.Its a metric that calculates speed/weight. the Giants have drafted 2 backs with the best overall speed score in a draft class . Andre Brown and Brandon Jacobs

I prefer Lamar Miller between the 2 personally. Wilson is my 4th rated RB[/quote]

same here. i say whoever drops to our pick in the 2nd round is who we should take. i wouldnt be surprised if one of miller/david/martin is there at 64.