+ Reply to Thread

GIANTS' SCOUTS DOING THEIR DUE DILIGENCE

GIANTS' SCOUTS DOING THEIR DUE DILIGENCE

Excerpt: "While NFL Free Agency
    has dominated the week's headlines, scouts from the New York
    Giants have been out attending several Pro Days, individual workouts and setting
    up in-house visits. Here's a little bit of what you may have missed as you've
    immersed yourself in free agency and, of course, NCAA March Madness.

New York Giants personnel work the phones before the
    Giants made their first round pick at the 2010 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall in New York,
    April 22, 2010. REUTERS/Shannon Stapleton (UNITED STATES - Tags: SPORT FOOTBALL)

Pro Days/Workouts Attended:

New Mexico State University, University of Richmond, University of Delaware,
    University of Maryland, The College of William & Mary, University of
    Arkansas at Pine Bluff, University of Oregon, Oregon State University, Western
    Michigan University, Missouri State and West Virginia University." Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: GIANTS' SCOUTS DOING THEIR DUE DILIGENCE

Thanks for this article. Interesting stuff.

It tends to reinforce the team's philosophy of finding draft talent and developing them into NFL players
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]It tends to reinforce the team's philosophy of finding draft talent and developing them into NFL players
    [/quote]

Yeah...I hadn't heard of Thomas Mayo before this. I wish there were more articles like this.

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]It tends to reinforce the team's philosophy of finding draft talent and developing them into NFL players
    [/quote]

Yeah...I hadn't heard of Thomas Mayo before this. I wish there were more articles like this.[/quote]From the youtube vids he looks like one hell of a worker.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]It tends to reinforce the team's philosophy of finding draft talent and developing them into NFL players
    [/quote]

Yeah...I hadn't heard of Thomas Mayo before this. I wish there were more articles like this.[/quote]From the youtube vids he looks like one hell of a worker.[/quote]
    Looks like a decent slot reciever works the zone pretty good and has some RAC ability. almost looks like he can play the role Steve Smith played if he gets drafted by us.