+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

M. Bennett a perfect move?

I have to see it to believe it. What has this guy proved other than Dropping wide open passes as a Cowboy. I understand that he's young, tall, and a decent blocker, but I guess its a low risk-high reward thing. People are praising this guy like hes Jimmy Graham who will leap over defenders. Hopefully Eli can jammed the ball is his helmet, because thats the only way I see him catching the ball. Hes a decent blocker but we been watching Beckum and Ballard blocking too long to think this guy moves piles.

Veteran

Re: M. Bennett a perfect move?

He has the potential to be a Jimmy Graham because they are both tall former basketball player tight ends, and Bennett never got his chance to shine in Dallas with Witten there. He's not guaranteed to be really good but he has all the physical tools to be one of the better tight ends in the league especially with Pope coaching him. And when did he drop open passes?

Please ignore this clown, she isn't even a Giants fan.

The Giants have been struggling with drop passes for several years now and now we add another player to this team who struggled catching the ball in Dallas. I remember a few games watching him drop passes for the Cowboy and the fans booing him. I think he dropped a wide open pass against us last year. Yea I do see him have great potential tho because hes only 25 with great size...but I dont understand all the excitement over this guy. Give Eli Manning a sure handed tight end and Eli would be unstoppable.

Veteran

[quote user="T-Murda84"]The Giants have been struggling with drop passes for several years now and now we add another player to this team who struggled catching the ball in Dallas. I remember a few games watching him drop passes for the Cowboy and the fans booing him. I think he dropped a wide open pass against us last year. Yea I do see him have great potential tho because hes only 25 with great size...but I dont understand all the excitement over this guy. Give Eli Manning a sure handed tight end and Eli would be unstoppable.[/quote]

If Eli made Ballard look like a solid tight end im pretty sure he could make Bennett look really good.

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Please ignore this clown, she isn't even a Giants fan.[/quote]

U going to call me a clown because I have proof and evidence that Bennett drops balls....REAL MATURE.

Some people are sooo blind. You dont have any proof that this guy is any good. U better have the same faith in him as your imaginary God. Faith is the only thing that will keep u optimistic about this dude who was a bum as a Cowboy.

Link to your information about him being bad?
    Link to him dropping balls?
    Proof he isn't good?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...o-visit-giants

Drops are not an official stat, but I cant believe u dont know this guy drops balls.....He dropped passes against the Giants at time...and u are a Giant fan and dont know this?

you have absolutely no idea how he will perform with us. as someone mentioned, he was behind Witten. what player is going to jump out at you when he's lucky to get 1 or 2 passes his way a game?
    We all know Witten is Romo's butt buddy, so Bennett knew he wasnt going to be a passing option. Here, he knows he's going to be the guy.

Know how I know he's going to be good? Because Reese signed him and made him our top priority when FA began. Bennett believes he is a 60 reception TE, and I agree.

Eli is going to make this kid look amazing. Plus he's an excellent blocker, which also is huge for us.

And keep the "imaginary God" stuff to yourself, not the place to talk like that.

No-one knows how he'll perform, we'll just have to wait and see.