+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

David Wilson is a backflipper as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW5-onIrrUA

We're having a lot of success with our latest backflipping draft pick so why not get another one?

He looks like an interesting prospect. Speed, good hands and he is very impressive in interviews off the field.

Re: David Wilson is a backflipper as well

NO! dude I really hope we don't get that guy, he doesn't fit the scheme of this team, and looks stiff when he run. Watch some of his film it doesn't impress me at all, I say Lamar Miller before him.

Veteran

idk how anyone can say miller is a better prospect than wilson. wilson had better stats, is a much better receiver, and is great off the field. hands down the better prospect.

Veteran

[quote user="Spizi"]idk anyone can say miller is a better prospect than wilson. wilson had better stats, is a much better receiver, and is great off the field. hands down the better prospect.[/quote]+1

[quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="Spizi"]idk anyone can say miller is a better prospect than wilson. wilson had better stats, is a much better receiver, and is great off the field. hands down the better prospect.[/quote]+1[/quote]

+2...Love David Wilson as a prospect. How can people not love the guy. Plays with passion, has everything you look for in a RB, great character, hard working and one of thee best physically gifted athletes I've seen. 41 inch vert and 11ft broad...That's just silly.

Veteran

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="Spizi"]idk anyone can say miller is a better prospect than wilson. wilson had better stats, is a much better receiver, and is great off the field. hands down the better prospect.[/quote]+1[/quote]

+2...Love David Wilson as a prospect. How can people not love the guy. Plays with passion, has everything you look for in a RB, great character, hard working and one of thee best physically gifted athletes I've seen. 41 inch vert and 11ft broad...That's just silly.[/quote]

He would instantly be the best athlete on our team! Just unbelievably explosive athleticism.

You think Jacobs was giving speeches like these before games? You gotta like this guy, he goes all out on the field and seems like a class act off the field.

RB David Wilson - Team USA Pregame Speech

Draft him!!

Veteran

I feel like he could be our lesean McCoy, in terms of the athletic ability he brings to the field.. & the threat he would pose when you look at Nicks & Cruz lining up against you , but at the same time have to worry about this guy carving your defense up for huge gains

You guys do realise that JPP never did backflips, backflips don't involve you touching the floor with your hands,
    It's caleld a back Handspring

What that guy was doing was a backflip

/Rant Over