+ Reply to Thread

Thread: going to dallas

Bench Player

going to dallas

i am going to the dallas game this weekend. does anyone have any tips about where to eat in dallas or any info that would be useful? it will be my first trip to dallas.

All-Pro

Re: going to dallas

[quote user="jeffsec316"]i am going to the dallas game this weekend. does anyone have any tips about where to eat in dallas or any info that would be useful? it will be my first trip to dallas.[/quote]i heard you cant drink the water there or is that Mexico?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jeffsec316"]i am going to the dallas game this weekend. does anyone have any tips about where to eat in dallas or any info that would be useful? it will be my first trip to dallas.[/quote]i heard you cant drink the water there or is that Mexico?[/quote]

Yeah heard it was expensive, Jerry jones what a ****

Hope ya didn't buy "temporary seating". The cryptkeeper laughed all the way to the bank with that one.

[quote user="jeffsec316"]i am going to the dallas game this weekend. does anyone have any tips about where to eat in dallas or any info that would be useful? it will be my first trip to dallas.[/quote]

Depends on what you want. Fort Worth is closer and has a lot of good restaurants though.

Edit: Can't go wrong with the Reata in FW. Kinda pricy but good, southwestern food.

http://www.reata.net/

Tillman's roadhouse is also good, similar and a little less expensive.

http://www.tillmansroadhouse.com/

Looking for something different, or something afterwords, let me know.

Also I should point out that next to Reata is the Improv (which is hilarious to attend) and Pete's Piano Bar.

Reata is surrounded by more things to do after dinner, but Tillman's is in a nice area as well.

Herre and im lost too.. Been eating Mexican all day..