+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

Re: I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

God Bless her, all our Troops and God Bless America, Come home Safe so you can see the GMEN in Super Bowl XLVI I

[quote user="krankeybluechick"]I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you![/quote]

Prayers on their way. Wishing her and all the troops get home quickly and safely.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Sorry I'm late getting in on this, but couldn't sleep last night. I prayed for Jamie just now, and will continue everyday ay 8:00 AM. It's easy to do, very rewarding, and GOD hears those prayers. All you Giants fans, help out a little here! All our service men and women deserve nothing less from us.
    Hey Kranky- are you indeed a chick? Some of the guys were calling you Bro, and if you are a Chick, that bothers me a little, lol! No prob, we've got your back!

[quote user="firstgamein49"]Sorry I'm late getting in on this, but couldn't sleep last night. I prayed for Jamie just now, and will continue everyday ay 8:00 AM. It's easy to do, very rewarding, and GOD hears those prayers. All you Giants fans, help out a little here! All our service men and women deserve nothing less from us.
    Hey Kranky- are you indeed a chick? Some of the guys were calling you Bro, and if you are a Chick, that bothers me a little, lol! No prob, we've got your back!
    [/quote]

Yes, I am a chick but you can call me anything as long as you pray for the saftey of my niece!

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

[quote user="krankeybluechick"]Jamie Lyn Biviano and she is bad a**![/quote]

Godspeed Jamie Lyn, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you for your service to our country.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="krankeybluechick"]Jamie Lyn Biviano and she is bad a**![/quote]

Haha

Said two prayers for her brother... God is a GIANTS fan.. he will take good care of her []
    [/quote]

LOL... Yes he is!!!

I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

God will look out for her.

Thoughts and prayers!
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Well it is best to see all of them come home. Yet there may be some bad news for us all.

Veteran

[quote user="krankeybluechick"]I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you![/quote]

Done!! Prayers for her and all our Men & Women in uniform! They are the real heros!!

You got it!

+ Reply to Thread