+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

Veteran

Re: I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

[quote user="krankeybluechick"]Jamie Lyn Biviano and she is bad a**![/quote]

I will add her to our prayer list at church this Sunday! My best friend just returned safely thank god!

Give her our thanks for her sacrifice and commitment!

I wish we would just get out of that hell hole. I do pray for all of our forces over there.

Tell her to read Psalm 23, it'll get her through with flying colors. It will solidify in her that He is watching over her, and all the troops over there.
    I miss Red Hook!

Said a prayer today when I woke up brother [B]
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Thank you!!! I asked her what I could do for her while she was over there. She told me she wanted me to go to church, any church, once a week and not to worry about bursting into flames since I haven't been to church in many years lol. She is very spiritual

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

[quote user="krankeybluechick"]Thank you!!! I asked her what I could do for her while she was over there. She told me she wanted me to go to church, any church, once a week and not to worry about bursting into flames since I haven't been to church in many years lol. She is very spiritual[/quote]

She sounds like a good kid.
    I miss Red Hook!

Thanks to her and your entire family. I will pray for her every day.

[quote user="krankeybluechick"]I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you![/quote]

Sending all the good Karma my family can offer ...tell her we said thank you!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="krankeybluechick"]I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you![/quote]

Sending all the good Karma my family can offer ...tell her we said thank you![/quote]

Same here, good luck be with her!
    Giants fan since '58

Somebody once asked me what my biggest regret in life was....

I never served.

I was the perfect age after Vietnam, when there was no draft, no sign up at all. I also have a cardiac condition that would not allow me.

Not that I wanted to go to war, but I feel I owe those that have.

Jamie....I admire you and pray for you.

+ Reply to Thread