+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

Banned
    Thank you for your service Jamie, as well as everyone else who is currently serving or have served in the past.

DONE!!!!

A second attack on my nieces base is really scaring the sh*t out of me and you cannot find anything out about it. Nothing was written about the one from last Thursday until yesterday. WTF!!!! She only has 8 more days left and I wish I could just blink and have it all go by.

Thank you all for your prayers. Giant fans are truly the best! I will keep you posted.

Oh and another thing, now don't judge, she is a huge Egirls fan and I have been trying to contact a few players, former players to see if I could get an autograph for her as a suprise gift. No one answered except Westbrooks assistant and they wanted me to pay over $100. Yikes! I don't have that kind of money! Now I know why I hate them so much. lol Have tried to convert her but she is a hard headed Airman.

I wanted to thank everyone for your kindness and give you an update. I was going to post it in the main forum like I did before but thought it wasn't appropriate. My Jamie was home for 5 weeks when she started feeling numbness in her legs. She went to the Veteran's Hospital and they turned her away until my Marine brother in law who is her dad threw a fit and almost got arrested (which was his goal to get her seen). To make a long story short she has been diagnosed with a condition called Transverse Militis which is an auto-immune virus that attacks the spinal cord. The doctors will not say how she got it (cough, cough) but it can be from a vaccine she received before she was shipped off or a virus, and she had one while over there which almost killed her. She can walk now but still has numbness in her legs and has to go thru physical thearpy. Please remember and give thanks to all the vets who were asked to defend this country!!! They deserve so much more then the government will give them.

I am praying for your niece, make sure to thank he for all of us. She is a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    Jamie Lyn Biviano and she is bad a**!
    My kind of girl. She is in our prayers.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    Prayers and Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you!

Thoughts and prayers for your niece, man.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

+ Reply to Thread