+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers! God Bless!

God Bless her!

Like the Giants I'm "All In" with prayers for Jamie and anyone serving in our armed forces. I have a freind's son shipping out in about 3 weeks for a year of duty in Afganistan. May God be at their side. tell her to contact us when she gets back maybe we can get her into a game.

Veteran

Prayers for Jamie. Always.

Thank you all so much. Got a message from her letting me know that she arrived in Afghanistan and is doing great. I will let her know of all of your best wishes and prayers.

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Veteran

[quote user="krankeybluechick"]I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you![/quote]

NP....I hope she has a very boring tour.

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="krankeybluechick"]I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you![/quote]

NP....I hope she has a very boring tour.[/quote]

Me too!!!

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Up date

Thank you all that have kept my niece in your prayers. Her base in Afghanistan was hit recently but she is ok. She is set to come home in 2 weeks. It worries me with the unrest that is going on in the Mid East. Keep her in your prayers, I want her back in the state so I can give her a huge hug and give her **** about her team "the eagles". I know, don't judge her she knows no better!! I adore her and she is truely my hero!!!

Veteran
    is she Tac-p?
    good to see all the positive feedback
    good to hear she is safe after the attack, most likely mortar shells, its all those cowards can do.
    god bless her, and i will pray for her safe return
    Last edited by rainierjef; 09-14-2012 at 03:25 AM.
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    Thank you all that have kept my niece in your prayers. Her base in Afghanistan was hit recently but she is ok. She is set to come home in 2 weeks. It worries me with the unrest that is going on in the Mid East. Keep her in your prayers, I want her back in the state so I can give her a huge hug and give her **** about her team "the eagles". I know, don't judge her she knows no better!! I adore her and she is truely my hero!!!
    We wish her God's Speed home
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1