+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Manning to quarterback Broncos barring “unexpected snag”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...expected-snag/

Manning going Broncos AFC!!! i like it

Re: Manning to quarterback Broncos barring “unexpected snag”

[quote user="rxc999"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/19/manning-to-quarterback-broncos-barring-unexpected-snag/

Manning going Broncos AFC!!! i like it[/quote]

Peyton wasn't going to the NFC as long as his little brother is in the NFC. as per what I read on NFL.com yesterday or saturday

[quote user="Brandon jacobs"][quote user="rxc999"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/19/manning-to-quarterback-broncos-barring-unexpected-snag/

Manning going Broncos AFC!!! i like it[/quote]

Peyton wasn't going to the NFC as long as his little brother is in the NFC. as per what I read on NFL.com yesterday or saturday[/quote]

They could never have a Manning vs Manning Super Bowl if he moved to NFC so he choice was limited so to speak. Is that what your leading too?

All-Pro

yeah Bill Polian was pretty sure he would stay in AFC ... and his reasoning was his knowledge of the conference</P>

not ashamed to say, i don't want him in SF</P>

[quote user="G-Man67"]

yeah Bill Polian was pretty sure he would stay in AFC ... and his reasoning was his knowledge of the conference</p>

not ashamed to say, i don't want him in SF</p>[/quote]

Same. I wonder where this leaves Tebow. He's not really a viable backup for Manning because he runs an entirely different offense.

If Denver is smart, instead of trading Tebow they'll convert him to a full-time RB.

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Bench Player

thank god

keep him out of the nfc

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]If Denver is smart, instead of trading Tebow they'll convert him to a full-time RB.[/quote]</P>

I don't think he can be a fulltime fullback in the NFL. </P>

You think he can take on linebackers at the point of attack? I don't...</P>

If I were the Broncos; I would trade him while he still has value. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Veteran

[quote user="ny06"]You think he can take on linebackers at the point of attack? [/quote]

He does it every game...sometimes running over them.

[quote user="nygfanmaybe"][quote user="ny06"]You think he can take on linebackers at the point of attack? [/quote] He does it every game...sometimes running over them.[/quote]</P>

When did he run over any linebackers in the NFL?</P>

It's also very different running from the shotgun position (QB) from being a fullback. </P>

Also, fullback is not an easy position in the NFL. Your main job is to open holes for the running game. On occasion go out on the flat and make a catch. Just like an offensive lineman it's a dirty job and doesn't get the recognition on the stat sheet. But to any team that employs the fullback to there offensive scheme would want a proven fullback; not a guy who <U>could </U>be a fullback. </P>

Now let me ask you; do you think he can be a fullback or h-back in this league? And try not to put your personal feelings into the equation.</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s