+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

mario must feel dumb

dude must have thought manning was going to sf. now he has no qb. looks like another steve smith situation

Re: mario must feel dumb

[quote user="jppmvp90"]dude must have thought manning was going to sf. now he has no qb. looks like another steve smith situation
    [/quote]

Just curious, why should he feel dumb? He wanted more money and more touches. He has every right to do that. Why all this hate towards a guy that was never a problem for us? These Mario posts are getting dumber and dumber. Let it go, he's gone.

All-Pro

he didnt know either way about Peyton. He figured he was going to a 13-3 team with an awesome defense.A QB who seemed to prove himself last year and an offense in need of WRs. A team witha very good HC and front O with some high hopes in their division. And how is even remotely like the Steve Smith situation??/

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I don't see it that way. If anything Mario still is going to have to fight for playing time vs. Crabtree and Moss. Other than that I don't see this like a bad move on Rios part.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

All-Pro

[quote user="GameTime"]

he didnt know either way about Peyton. He figured he was going to a 13-3 team with an awesome defense.A QB who seemed to prove himself last year and an offense in need of WRs. A team witha very good HC and front O with some high hopes in their division. And how is even remotely like the Steve Smith situation??/

[/quote]

That QB is on his way to Miami... I guess they are leaning towards Kaepernick now.

All-Pro

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

That QB is on his way to Miami... I guess they are leaning towards Kaepernick now.

[/quote]

yeah...he is working out for them. He is prob pissed that the Niners went after Peyton.

But Manningham decision was not dumb and that was the OPs point of the thread.

Smith could still wind up back in Frisco...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Not sure why people feel the need to "stick it" to Mario. Smith I could understand because he went to the Eagles, so even though I understood why he did it, I was mad at him. But Mario? He made huge clutch plays for the team, then went to a team that could afford to play more. Not sure why there's so much animosity.

Dumb is stupid dissapointed is more like it, now does Alex sign with the Dolphins?

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

I feel a little dumb after listening to Manningham speak in front of a microphone...

But in regards to Manningham; he should get the opportunity to be a #1 receiver in San Fran. I feel that's what he wanted the day he became a free agent.

Giants fan since the early 80s

He has been "dumb" since birth,,,,,,going to the 49ers did not change that.He got what he wanted...that is not dumb.
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"