+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I want TEBOW...

I want TEBOW...

...To be the NYG Tight End hahahaha

Re: I want TEBOW...

I want Tebow to be a bannable bad word in this damn message board.

I hate him, I hate the threads about him, I hate tebowing

"I want Tebow to be a bannable bad word in this damn message board.

"

This post is an affront to the lord.

[quote user="qndarius3"]"I want Tebow to be a bannable bad word in this damn message board.

"

[/quote]

Eh I'm already going to hell anywya

WHy all the Tebow hate?? he will never be a Giant and he just got replaced by Peyton... I mean what has he done to any Giants fans???
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. (1-15-14)

*** OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried *** (8-30-14)

***** I'm not as worried after all ***** (9-26-14)

Get well #80!

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]WHy all the Tebow hate??* he will never be a Giant and he just got replaced by Peyton...* I mean what has he done to any Giants fans???*[/quote]

The 2011 season could have been about Eli and his ability to get up after just about anything and keep on ticking. Instead the media had to be all about Tebow and his season. Already the epic 6-game run and super bowl victory is forgotten in the free agency hype. You can bet that if Denver had somehow advanced to and won the Super Bowl, the media would still be talking about how Tebow is the second coming of Jesus (not to mention that Peyton would be looking elsewhere for a job).

At the very least, we can put Tebow on the cover of Madden NFL so we don't lose Cruz to injury...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

^ Yeah it's amazing how they slobbered over Teblow on every comeback but Eli's comebacks get ignored -- including one to win the Super Bowl.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="Tony Bruno"]WHy all the Tebow hate?? he will never be a Giant and he just got replaced by Peyton... I mean what has he done to any Giants fans??? [/quote]

The 2011 season could have been about Eli and his ability to get up after just about anything and keep on ticking. Instead the media had to be all about Tebow and his season. Already the epic 6-game run and super bowl victory is forgotten in the free agency hype. You can bet that if Denver had somehow advanced to and won the Super Bowl, the media would still be talking about how Tebow is the second coming of Jesus (not to mention that Peyton would be looking elsewhere for a job).

At the very least, we can put Tebow on the cover of Madden NFL so we don't lose Cruz to injury...[/quote]
    Kudos for pointing the blame at the media. So often it's the player who (undeservedly) receives the hate.

Hey I'm sure Tebow is a great guy... the kind of guy you could have a beer with or something. The media hype made him more than he actually is. If anything he feels like a poor man's Eli. Not as talented, but he's a straight-up team player whose demeanor is largely unaffected by events on or off the field. If only we could get him for RB/TE money... imagine being able to handoff the ball and having two passing threats on the field.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="qndarius3"]"I want Tebow to be a bannable bad word in this damn message board.

"

[/quote]

Eh I'm already going to hell anywya[/quote]

I'll tebow for you, bro