+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burfict Busting Out of the Draft Entirely

Re: Burfict Busting Out of the Draft Entirely

[quote user="jaxnygmen"]He will not get past the first round.[/quote]

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="jaxnygmen"]I would not speculate too much. This kid is a gamer. He may be bombing all off this work out stuff to be drafted by a better team!!! He will not get past the first round.[/quote]</p>

lol . . . first round.</p>

He may not get drafted at all . . . </p>[/quote]<font size="2">He'll get drafted, but his story is a damn shame. I'll take a stab and say he goes in the 3-5 range. Maybe 4-6 range. </font>

I actually agree with jaxnygmen. Burfict has power, speed, and instincts good enough for the next level.

Burfict will be a top 10 selection...

In the 2012 Arena Football League Draft.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I actually agree with jaxnygmen. Burfict has power, speed, and instincts good enough for the next level.

In the 2012 Arena Football League Draft.[/quote]<font size="2">Now I'm not sure if you're serious. You think he goes top 10 overall in this years draft? At one point in time, he was a 1st round lock but damn things have spiraled out of control for this guy. I remember him and the hype of being the best LB in the nation as a HS recruit and he deserved the credit at the time. Wanted to go to USC, but academics held him back &amp; he chose Arizona St. He may be the most physically gifted LB in this years class but there's too many red flags w/ this guy. </font>

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]If hes there in the 5th round.... <FONT size=5>you</FONT> grab him. Brandon Spikes ran a really poor 40, and he is turning out to be a decent NFL Linebacker.[/quote]</P>

If by "you" you mean the Raiders, I totally agree . . .* .</P>[/quote]

Lol yeah it's sucks cause now they have a really GM I don't think we can expect awful moves from them anymore
    The Gigalo with the most below

[quote user="heavyhitter"]. He may be the most physically gifted LB in this years class but there's too many red flags w/ this guy. </font>
    [/quote]

In what aspect? Finger pointing performance?

He is the least athletic LB in this draft.

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I actually agree with jaxnygmen. Burfict has power, speed, and instincts good enough for the next level.

In the 2012 Arena Football League Draft.[/quote]<font size="2">Now I'm not sure if you're serious. You think he goes top 10 overall in this years draft? At one point in time, he was a 1st round lock but damn things have spiraled out of control for this guy. I remember him and the hype of being the best LB in the nation as a HS recruit and he deserved the credit at the time. Wanted to go to USC, but academics held him back & he chose Arizona St. He may be the most physically gifted LB in this years class but there's too many red flags w/ this guy. </font>
    [/quote]

The key words. Unless you were talking about the AFL as well? *not trolling*
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="heavyhitter"]. He may be the most physically gifted LB in this years class but there's too many red flags w/ this guy.
    [/quote]

In what aspect? Finger pointing performance?

He is the least athletic LB in this draft.[/quote]<font size="2">Look, I'll be the first one to tell you this guys got issues (red flags) but you can't deny his talent. It's all there, he's got all the physical tools to be a great LB in the NFL. I've seen tape on him going all the way back to his days in HS, and talent like his is rare. There's no excuse for why he showed up at the combine out of shape &amp; posting piss poor results in damn near every drill. Same goes for his Pro Day. I've said it before, his story is a damn shame. Hopefully for his sake, he can take all this negative criticism from the press &amp; use it as motivation to change his ways at the next level. If Vontaze Burfict can somehow get his act together, he'll be a terror in the NFL.</font><span class="ysr-video-link"></span><span><cite></cite></span>

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I actually agree with jaxnygmen. Burfict has power, speed, and instincts good enough for the next level.

In the 2012 Arena Football League Draft.[/quote]<font size="2">Now I'm not sure if you're serious. You think he goes top 10 overall in this years draft? At one point in time, he was a 1st round lock but damn things have spiraled out of control for this guy. I remember him and the hype of being the best LB in the nation as a HS recruit and he deserved the credit at the time. Wanted to go to USC, but academics held him back &amp; he chose Arizona St. He may be the most physically gifted LB in this years class but there's too many red flags w/ this guy. </font>
    [/quote]

The key words. Unless you were talking about the AFL as well? *not trolling*[/quote]<font size="2">Yeah, I didn't see the AFL part, just saw Burfict will be a top 10 selection. That AFL part was down by his SIG and I wasn't even looking down there. </font>

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="heavyhitter"]. He may be the most physically gifted LB in this years class but there's too many red flags w/ this guy.
    [/quote] In what aspect? Finger pointing performance? He is the least athletic LB in this draft.[/quote]<FONT size=2>Look, I'll be the first one to tell you this guys got issues (red flags) but you can't deny his talent. It's all there, he's got all the physical tools to be a great LB in the NFL. I've seen tape on him going all the way back to his days in HS, and talent like his is rare. There's no excuse for why he showed up at the combine out of shape &amp; posting piss poor results in damn near every drill. Same goes for his Pro Day. I've said it before, his story is a damn shame. Hopefully for his sake, he can take all this negative criticism from the press &amp; use it as motivation to change his ways at the next level. If Vontaze Burfict can somehow get his act together, he'll be a terror in the NFL.</FONT><SPAN class=ysr-video-link></SPAN><SPAN><CITE></CITE></SPAN>[/quote]</P>

Physically gifted?? If he showed anything at the combine, he showed that he was not physically gifted. Apparently, the only thing worse than the lack of athleticism that he showed at the combine was his horrid interviews.</P>

He also did not play well this season,has a poor work ethic and a questionable mental makeup.</P>

How anyone would want this guy on our team is beyond me.</P>

+ Reply to Thread