+ Reply to Thread

Aikman & Buck were the most complimentary of Eli & the Giants vs the Packers than any game I've ever heard

I mean it's hard to criticize Eli at all but still they were giving props all game...finally.

I heard "perfect throw by Eli" over 5 times lol.. "great throw" ,,just compliment after compliment...

Dare I say they were a little enjoyable to listen to? [:|]

I've always liked Aikman more than Buck because Buck bashes Eli every chance he gets but finally some well deserved props.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Re: Aikman & Buck were the most complimentary of Eli & the Giants vs the Packers than any game I've ever heard

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]I mean it's hard to criticize Eli at all but still they were giving props all game...finally.

I heard "perfect throw by Eli" over 5 times lol.. "great throw" ,,just compliment after compliment...

Dare I say they were a little enjoyable to listen to? [:|]

I've always liked Aikman more than Buck because Buck bashes Eli every chance he gets but finally some well deserved props.
    [/quote]You can't evaluate them based on one game where you liked what they said about Eli. Aikman is generally good. Buck is generally pathetic.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Re: Aikman & Buck were the most complimentary of Eli & the Giants vs the Packers than any game I've ever heard

They deserve props for not criticizing the Giants? What is it with people who need to cover their ears when anything bad about the Giants is said?

I think about 90% of it was about Godly GB. Oh GB could have been up by more, or it is closer then it should be.

Same Crap.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Maybe they felt bad for Archie and tried to go easy on Eli lol
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants