+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Everyone wants to play for the Cowboys!! lol

Justin Tuck has not been shy to let his thoughts on the Dallas Cowboys be known. To say there's no love lost would be an understatement. And three seasons ago, after the two teams' first meeting at the new Cowboys Stadium, Tuck called the then-brand new $1.3 billion stadium "a dump."

Tuck reiterated his thoughts this week and DeMarcus Ware had a response.

"He says that because maybe he wants to play here," Ware said of Tuck. "Everybody wants to play for the Cowboys. If I wasn't playing for Cowboys I would call it that too because I want to play for them."

Sunday night will be the first of two chapters in the heated rivalry to be written in the next month. With both teams vying for the NFC East crown down the stretch, the race promises to be intense.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._responds.html

Really everyone?

ALL IN!

Re: Everyone wants to play for the Cowboys!! lol

Cruz grew up in JERSEY as a COWBOYS FAN (For Shame)
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Love the hate, but we are in no position to really talk #### after a 4 game losing streak. Let's show our anger and hate on the field where it counts.

Dumb Tuck just seems when Rolle is fired up he isnt.
    Now I say the Giants take this out on the cowgirls.

Mr. Ware, please just stick to what you do best, and that's putting in work on the field.

Because that so-called response was one of the worst cases of "trash talk" I've ever heard.

And to our so-called defensive captain, dude shut up and just play, you've done jack*** this year...

Completely nonsensical story...

Tuck: "Jerryworld is a dump"

Ware: "You're just jealous 'cuz you wanna be one of us"

Reminds me of 3rd grade...

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]Mr. Ware, please just stick to what you do best, and that's putting in work on the field.

Because that so-called response was one of the worst cases of "trash talk" I've ever heard.

And to our so-called defensive captain, dude shut up and just play, you've done jack*** this year...

Completely nonsensical story...

Tuck: "Jerryworld is a dump"

Ware: "You're just jealous 'cuz you wanna be one of us"

Reminds me of 3rd grade...
    [/quote]

Don't know where this quote came from, but Ware is one of those guys who says everything with a smile. Not saying you're upset about it, but I stopped getting upset about things on paper a long time ago because it takes away from so much of the original meaning.

Ware has his own radio segment here in Dallas, never says anything really spiteful, but jokes around every now and then. He's just that type of guy. I don't think anyone ever takes anything he says personally.

People it's so-called reporters dredging up ancient quotes to stir the pot. Media manipulation.

I hate these articles and I hate the type of people who write them.

Figured only America would be so consumed into the idea of a 3rd grade argument made up by oh wait, a dumb American journalist

Veteran

Well, why not?

I mean, those Superbowl rings are heavy. Who'd want to lug one (or a few) of those around? And the tickertape parades... that's just a pain to clean up.

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Cruz grew up in JERSEY as a COWBOYS FAN (For Shame)[/quote]

a lot of people who grew up in the late 80s/early 90s like myself were cowboys fans. i went to school with a lot of kids who were cowboys and packers fans.

why? because theyre front runners who were in love with the good teams and good players at that time. that's why you see so many cowboys/yankees fans across the country. stupid frontrunners.

i personally never understood how people can be fans of a team that does not represent the area youre from. they represent you. unless you come from a place with no team, it's lame if you dont root for hometown teams.