+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Mario Manningham Says Thank You

From his twitter...

I just want to thank ALL of @Giants Nation from my teammates I have played with to all my coaches throughout my years in NY... most importantly I want to thank all of the fans for being behind me and supporting me since draft day. I might be moving on to a different team but will never forget where I started in this league. Being a part of and helping bring another Super Bowl Championship to this great organization and city is something that will last with me forever. So once again THANK YOU!!

link- https://twitter.com/#!/Manningham49ers

Say what you want about the guy but we took a chance on this guy in the 3rd and he came up big for us. He was a very solid player and helped bring us another Super Bowl title. Not to mention guy is a class act. Thank you Mario.
    Because he's got no knees and I know how to type.

Re: Mario Manningham Says Thank You

Thanks for everything MM.....until we play you, then all bets are off!!!!! GO GIANTS!

[quote user="Dirt66"]Thanks for everything MM.....until we play you, then all bets are off!!!!! GO GIANTS![/quote][Y]
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="lavar2"]From his twitter... I just want to thank ALL of @Giants Nation from my teammates I have played with to all my coaches throughout my years in NY... most importantly I want to thank all of the fans for being behind me and supporting me since draft day. I might be moving on to a different team but will never forget where I started in this league. Being a part of and helping bring another Super Bowl Championship to this great organization and city is something that will last with me forever. So once again THANK YOU!! link- https://twitter.com/#!/Manningham49ers Say what you want about the guy but we took a chance on this guy in the 3rd and he came up big for us. He was a very solid player and helped bring us another Super Bowl title. Not to mention guy is a class act. Thank you Mario.[/quote]I love me some M.M. However, we could not afford him after WE developed him. I wish he was here and not "there".

It just seems to me that "our" team spends alot of time developing young players, and once they get good they end up moving on instead of having a little bit of loyalty to the team they were groomed for. I understand the whole "I need to be paid thing", but where is the Team loyalty??? Our Giants coaches seem to groom more nobodys into somebodys and then lose them to FA. That really hits home to my heart more than anything else.

I just wish that even though it might be 500,000.00 less than another team would pay that players would have some sort of dedication to a team and its' goals.

"KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

It's not just Giants players, it's all athletes in all sports. This is there business, their profession, and their way of life. It sucks but it's just the way it is, especially in the NFL with the hard cap.

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]It's not just Giants players, it's all athletes in all sports. This is there business, their profession, and their way of life. It sucks but it's just the way it is, especially in the NFL with the hard cap.[/quote]I realize what you said, I still dont have to like it though. It makes it so I cant take the Family to a game together for a game. I say we tell them all go to Canada or Europe to play in their league for minimal bucks and then "AND" only then they figure out we pay WAY TOO much.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Dirt66"]Thanks for everything MM.....until we play you, then all bets are off!!!!! GO GIANTS![/quote][Y][/quote]

[Y] [Y]
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro

cool....thnkas for the memories MM....
    good luck
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran

There is NO WAY Mario wrote that himself.

Nevertheless, thank you Mario. You will always live on in GIANTS lure with your playoff performance from this past year. This championship lets me forgive you for all the dropped passes...In all seriousness, thanks MM.

[quote user="Dirt66"]Thanks for everything MM.....until we play you, then all bets are off!!!!! GO GIANTS![/quote]Agreed. Thanks for some very clutch catches in playoffs and SB
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***