+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Our game this Sunday...................

will decide whether we go to the playoffs. If we win, we will beat the skins and cowgirls on new years day. If we lose, our season is over. Huge game. I believe that we will win. Go Blue!!

No one remembers who came in second.

Re: Our game this Sunday...................

The Giants will win and Tuck and Jacobs will be the reason why IMO. Just a prediction on my behalf.

[quote user="jomo"]

will decide whether we go to the playoffs. If we win, we will beat the skins and cowgirls on new years day. If we lose, our season is over. Huge game. I believe that we will win. Go Blue!!

[/quote]Would not be over but I feel as many do the 1st game IS a MUST WIN in our head to head meeting. The skins are dead in the water, and I feel we are a better team then the jets even with all our problems, when we have TC and Eli vs Ryan and Marky mark
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="jomo"]

[/quote]Would not be over but I feel as many do the 1st game IS a MUST WIN in our head to head meeting. The skins are dead in the water, and I feel we are a better team then the jets even with all our problems, when we have TC and Eli vs Ryan and Marky mark[/quote]Let's do this!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

[/quote]Would not be over but I feel as many do the 1st game IS a MUST WIN in our head to head meeting. The skins are dead in the water, and I feel we are a better team then the jets even with all our problems, when we have TC and Eli vs Ryan and Marky mark[/quote]
    Yea I don't think we will necessarily be out if we lose, but I don't think we can afford a 5 game losing streak at this point. We need to get things changed around right NOW. We actually saw a change last week but unfortunately it wasn't enough to cut it. This week is a Must win, not for the playoffs, but just for the sake of our team's psychological state of mind.

[quote user="jomo"]

[/quote]

agree.

this can not be a loss!

Go Giants!

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="jomo"]

[/quote]Would not be over but I feel as many do the 1st game IS a MUST WIN in our head to head meeting. The skins are dead in the water, and I feel we are a better team then the jets even with all our problems, when we have TC and Eli vs Ryan and Marky mark[/quote]
    Yea I don't think we will necessarily be out if we lose, but I don't think we can afford a 5 game losing streak at this point. We need to get things changed around right NOW. We actually saw a change last week but unfortunately it wasn't enough to cut it. This week is a Must win, not for the playoffs, but just for the sake of our team's psychological state of mind.
    [/quote]Agreed.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="gmen0820"]The Giants will win and Tuck and Jacobs will be the reason why IMO. Just a prediction on my behalf.[/quote]well everyone should be able to get one right a year

good luck

Veteran

I think even the GM Reese said it was a "must win"

[quote user="tikiandphil"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="jomo"]

I think even the GM Reese said it was a "must win"[/quote]They have been saying that since NO! And as I said, this is as close to a must win for them.

BTW... For some reason I thought we were playing on MNF, guess I am still in the past game lol
    Peace,
    DragonSoul