+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Will we be a better or worse team in 2012?

A handful of FA losses, fewer pick-ups...but a lot of young players still on the roster continuing to develop. And a QB coming back from a career year.

Austin, TT, Goff, Hixon, Beatty coming back from injuries...but of course we'll have a few more in the preseason.

What do you guys think, on a balance will we be an improvement from the 2011 championship team?

Re: Will we be a better or worse team in 2012?

I think we will do better during the regular season. I predict a lot less come from behind wins, I think we will be more dominant during the regular season. However It is very very hard to have back to back superbowl wins so I think we will suffer a loss in the playoffs. Similar to the 2008 season minus the shot heard around the world by plax.

All-Pro

I will tell you moments before week 1. It all depends on injuries, but if we go into it healthy without any key injuries, Id say about 10-11 wins, playoffs, and a nice run if we get hot again. Not really thinking we are going to repeat cause it is so hard, but I think we will have a shot at it.

The schedule looks even worse than last season's. It won't be easy.

I'm gonna call it now and say that the Giants will beat the Saints though.

Kinda hard to say right now. I think I could give you a better answer after the Giants Draft. I do think the Giants will be more healthy on Defense though.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

I think we will be better.

Better regular season record wise, predicated on having a fairly healthy team, and an improved OL. Seriously, how can you get better than a SB championship!

I expect we will be better (doesn't mean we will win another SB but hopefully we will). We have a real tight end, OL will be improved, the young LB will be a year older and we will find a better mix at RB.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Better

[quote user="radar-ray"]Seriously, how can you get better than a SB championship![/quote]

By having two back-to-back.

(Something the Giants have not done in 88 years).
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells