4 (128) Janzen Jackson FS
    5 (160) Micah Pellerin CB
    5c Brandon Lindsey OLB
    6 (192) Donte Paige-Moss DE
    7 (224) Marcel Jones OT
    7c James Hanna TE

Veteran

Re: Too much time left till draft......here is another mock

Pretty solid mock. I definitely believe we should pick a project TE in the later rounds so I like the Hanna pick. He has prototypical size with off the chart measurables so there's some major potential there.

Stephen Hill in this offense wouldn't even be fair! lol

really think there is no chance Silatolu is there at the end of the second. Its been talked about that he could be a late 1st rounder. Surely a top 40 pick.

[quote user="slipknottin"]really think there is no chance Silatolu is there at the end of the second. Its been talked about that he could be a late 1st rounder. Surely a top 40 pick.[/quote]

I think that's us talking about him more then anything. Most draft boards I visit still have him listed as a 2-3 rounder (pick 70ish on average).

Small school and a collete OT projecting as an NFL OG would be the reasons.

Having said that, his size and tape would definitely open some eyes soooo ....
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]1 (32) Stephen Hill WR
    2 (64) Amini Silatolu OG
    3 (96) Robert Turbin RB
    5c Brandon Lindsey OLB
    7 (224) Marcel Jones OT
    7c James Hanna TE[/quote]

Good mock.

From a personal preference standpoint I'd probably want a higher pick on TE then 7th. And no DT hurts a bit (we need the depth there more then DE currently).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Yeah I would love a Stephen Hill to stretch the field for Eli.........I figured 2 Oline guys should help. NFL.com spoke well of Marcel Jones, said he could start in the pros as RT.....which we need, and gave him a good draft grade. Hanna ran the fastest 40 time for TE......would be a good player to work with and develop. Figured we would need a decent RB to replace BJ services, and if AB has injury issues again. Mix in some secondary picks and a DE and wallah!

[quote user="Kruunch"]
    I think that's us talking about him more then anything. Most draft boards I visit still have him listed as a 2-3 rounder (pick 70ish on average).[/quote]

Ive heard from multiple draft people that he is a top 40 pick.

Maybe the giants will get lucky, but IMO, if the giants want him, they either take him at 32, or trade back to about 40 and take him there.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Kruunch"]
    I think that's us talking about him more then anything. Most draft boards I visit still have him listed as a 2-3 rounder (pick 70ish on average).[/quote]

Maybe the giants will get lucky, but IMO, if the giants want him, they either take him at 32, or trade back to about 40 and take him there.[/quote]

Wow that would suck if he's gone in the second (if the Giants have him in their sights).

You think he's worth our #32 pick? If we were going in that direction I'd think we'd go after Kelechi Osemele first no?

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GGTM_1977"]1 (32) Stephen Hill WR
    2 (64) Amini Silatolu OG
    3 (96) Robert Turbin RB
    5c Brandon Lindsey OLB
    7 (224) Marcel Jones OT
    7c James Hanna TE[/quote]

Good mock.

From a personal preference standpoint I'd probably want a higher pick on TE then 7th. And no DT hurts a bit (we need the depth there more then DE currently).[/quote]

Yeah but with the Bennett signing...we really don't need to draft a high round TE till next year's draft. I am up for a DT if it is a good pick at the right round. But if our concern is really oline, we should grab 2 then....everything else is really depth at this point. Except I would love to see a good WR between rounds 1-4.....

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Kruunch"]

Maybe the giants will get lucky, but IMO, if the giants want him, they either take him at 32, or trade back to about 40 and take him there.[/quote]

Wow that would suck if he's gone in the second (if the Giants have him in their sights).

You think he's worth our #32 pick? If we were going in that direction I'd think we'd go after Kelechi Osemele first no?[/quote]

I haven't been following the draft one bit this year, but a guy by the name of Kelechi Osemele just sounds like he should be drafted by the Giants. So many syllables.

+ Reply to Thread