KEVIN BOSS How to get him back fast

Re: Bring back the BOSS !!!!

[quote user="blueinsc"]KEVIN BOSS How to get him back fast[/quote]

Ask the Chiefs to cut him?

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Nuke KC and claim him off waivers?
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Boss signed with KC, and he's one concussion away from pissing his pants every time the dinner bell rings. He was a serviceable TE, with an admirable sense of disregard for his own body. I wish him well in KC, but don't expect him to play a full season.

We can try and sign Hugo Boss

[quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="blueinsc"]KEVIN BOSS How to get him back fast[/quote]

Boss signed with KC, and he's one concussion away from pissing his pants every time the dinner bell rings. He was a serviceable TE, with an admirable sense of disregard for his own body. I wish him well in KC, but don't expect him to play a full season.[/quote]It really underscores the difference among teams when it comes to caring about the players. Heck we parted ways with Bavaro and Burt because we didn't want them permanently injured on our watch. Other teams just don't seem to care.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Does Springsteen even play Football?

This is SO disrespectful.....Rest In Peace George M. Steinbrenner III

besides, with Bennet and our 2 incumbants, why would we need another?Of course, Jacob Tamme is intriguing...would have preferred him to Bennett, at least he had significant playing time when Dallas Clark went down....

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="blueinsc"]KEVIN BOSS How to get him back fast[/quote]

Boss signed with KC, and he's one concussion away from pissing his pants every time the dinner bell rings. He was a serviceable TE, with an admirable sense of disregard for his own body. I wish him well in KC, but don't expect him to play a full season.[/quote]It really underscores the difference among teams when it comes to caring about the players. Heck we parted ways with Bavaro and Burt because we didn't want them permanently injured on our watch. Other teams just don't seem to care.[/quote]

The very same philosophy guided them is "easing" Steve Smith back from his microfracture surgery.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1