+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

so....who is our MLB?????

I dont know what's going on with goff...but it seems like we're either letting him test the market or have no interest in bringing him back. Chase doesnt look like to be coming back either....

To be honest, im not a big fan of Greg Jones...I hope hes not our starting MLB come next season.

do we go MLB early in the draft? if so..who?

Re: so....who is our MLB?????

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I dont know what's going on with goff...but it seems like we're either letting him test the market or have no interest in bringing him back. Chase doesnt look like to be coming back either....

To be honest, im not a big fan of Greg Jones...I hope hes not our starting MLB come next season.

[/quote] there's no market out there for goff,he'll eventualy come back....

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I dont know what's going on with goff...but it seems like we're either letting him test the market or have no interest in bringing him back. Chase doesnt look like to be coming back either....

[/quote] there's no market out there for goff,he'll eventualy come back....[/quote]

have we shown any interest in bringing him back? i havent read anything about him

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I dont know what's going on with goff...but it seems like we're either letting him test the market or have no interest in bringing him back. Chase doesnt look like to be coming back either....

[/quote] there's no market out there for goff,he'll eventualy come back....[/quote]

have we shown any interest in bringing him back? i havent read anything about him
    [/quote] Idk,I haven't heard a word.....maybe they think there's no need to overpay for a average MLB with no coverage skills & is coming off IR...

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I dont know what's going on with goff...but it seems like we're either letting him test the market or have no interest in bringing him back. Chase doesnt look like to be coming back either....

[/quote]

The FO doesn't negotiate in public or comment on who they're talking to.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Right now I'd say Greg Jones or Mark Herzlich, no doubt someone will be brought in which its Goff or someone else
    The Gigalo with the most below

Herzlich perhaps?

We'll know when camp ends
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I dont know what's going on with goff...but it seems like we're either letting him test the market or have no interest in bringing him back. Chase doesnt look like to be coming back either....

[/quote] there's no market out there for goff,he'll eventualy come back....[/quote]No market for a guy who reads plays slowly, changes direction not so well and often overruns plays? <FONT color=#ff0000>Shocking!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>I'm overstating to make my point but if we sign him, let it reflect his average skils and no NFL resume to speak of. I know he's got upside so let him earn his keep with incentives.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000></FONT></P>
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran

With our current staff I'd guess some mix of Jones and Herzlich....don't forget Mark won the starting job before he went down with an injury, clearly the coaches like what he can offer